Reviews for Toxic Love
The-King-D chapter 1 . 4/13
I don't know how Chelsea managed to send a pokemon 80cm tall and 20kg heavy flying with a kick. But I read the rest of the story and it was good, if only a bit too sad.
Mystic LionRoar chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Awwww! So cute! (And so well written)
Mystic LionRoar chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I knew I heard the word "doku" somewhere! Of course, in that song 'Poison and Divine'!
Mystic LionRoar chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Chelsea is Paul's female form! But seriously, If I had a Pokemon I fould "useless" for battles, I would try Contest or finding objects I can't find by myself (or something like that). The last thing I would do is at least trade it, BUT NOT THAT! To release a Pokemon cruelty, I would first drink ten cans of paint, all different colours, end up completly insane, and then there could be the smallest possibility for me to do that!
AsianVegetablesLLC chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
LOL I would have thought that they would've evolved by now...
But GardevoirXMuk.. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
hahaha
Jon Dane chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
haha! smiley faces and all :D Doku's way awesome and Rose is the quintessential nagging wife. hahaha :D
patriotprideboy chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Lol'd hard, bruh. Wish you'd come back and make some more stories. Great story.
DJ 20NA 1N TH3 H0U2E chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
This story...(sobs)..Its so Beautiful.
RebeccaTheSenpai chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Ah, so sweet, an abandoned Kirlia becoming friends (Eventually mates) with a Grimer who live in the sewers, so strangely romantic! And Murasaki would be a cool name... Either way your fic is awesome.
RebeccaTheSenpai chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
How evil that Chelsea is, abandoning her Kirlia like that? If I was lucky enough to have a Kirlia, or even a Ralts for that matter, I would be the happiest girl in the world, but then again, Pokemon aren't real here, and they are my favorite Pokemon, so I'm a bit biased. But still, even if I had a Pokemon I didn't like, and Pokemon were common here, like in the Poke-world, I wouldn't abandon it, hurt, in a city, no, a REGION that they don't know! And I wouldn't make my other Pokemon threaten it either, if anything I would just trade it to a friend who I know would take good care of it. Anyway, I'm now going to read the next chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
This was a really great chapter! I'd like it if there was a sequel to this! This story was so touching and it almost made me cry... Like I said, I loved it. You did a good job on it.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Sounds like an interesting friendship is about to form eh?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Well...that was a strange way to reunite dontcha think?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Sounds like Rose was being a bit harsh there dontcha think?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh poor Rose! I can't believe her trainer did that to her! That was simply cruel and heartless! If I was Rose's trainer, I'd help her every step of the way no matter what!