Reviews for Big Sister Rainbow
CrystalHeart190 chapter 14 . 8/13
This story was simply AMAZING!

Keep up the FANTABULOUS work!

-CrystalHeart190
Danazia Gray chapter 14 . 4/22
I can't believe you made Rainbow Dash abandoned Scootaloo like that.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
RAINBOW DASH HOW COULD YOU?! I'm going to track you down and give you the mother of all spankings! (Just kidding). This is a great story.
Karts of Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really like this story. The way it plays out is just like an episode of the actual show. Rainbow and Scootaloo's bond is one of the cutest I've ever seen in cartoons. It doesn't matter if they're blood or not, they can still be sisters.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
This was a very beautiful story and I enjoyed reading it very much. I cried during a certain part but I'm just wondering, who didn't? Right? Keep up the great work on your stories. :D
BronyCentral chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
I say Nova, that this is the best kind of story I ever read! The story, the moral, the problem, is just right.
If Lauren Faust saw this, she would make this one of the season four episodes, I'm telling you, everything is not
out of its line, it's perfect! The characters do not have an unexplainable change in their personality, the moral is really touching, a moral that gives a lesson about friendship with brothers and sisters, and even family. I really loved this, it gave tears to my eyes, it was that awesome and touching!
Kyle XY chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Nothing could have been written any better.
Walking in a Cornfield chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
This was an awesome story! I really hope you continue writing these!
uzuz365 chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
This should be made into a real MLP episode! :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Aww so sweet plz make another
SoarinHighInSky chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Truly Amazing! I really love this story! Saw a link on a video that lead to this story and I must tell you, I do not regret clicking that link!
Thundertail913 chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
All I could say is YAAAAAAAY!

Great job on the story! I loved every bit of it! Although, it said Rainbow was the only one of the friends without a sibling. What about Flutter Shy? Pinkie Pie as having the Cakes' young uns as her siblings. Just wanted to say that. :)
ElderscrollsPony chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Sorry there should be an S there in my last review, likes.
ElderscrollsPony chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
FYI, read my chapter 5 comment in Rainbow Dash's voice. And apparently Dash like Soarin.
ElderscrollsPony chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Epic is the only word that comes to mind, it really is. Just epic.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »