Reviews for Step Brothers
Guest chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Yo bitch write more
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Please write more! It's been a long time (or at least feels like it) please please please write more
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
It's Cartwright. I don't care about your language! SHE IS A BITCH!

9 inch heels? NO WAY, KNOW SHE'S A QUEEN 'fashion' BEE! plus she's fat,
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I'm not questioning it! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SHIPS GALENISS TOO! Yes, but I am crazy. So you're not as awesome as I am! I blackmailed my friend until she promised to ship Everlark. She'll learn to love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
OMFG! I love ur story and it's amazing and I got my friend to start reading it and its just AMAZING! Please please please please update soon! I love this!
Anon chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Update soon, please!
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
I love reading this and knowing each city that you use. If your still writing this story, maybe you can use Castro valley in the story? It's not that far from Oakland and San Francisco :-D. But that's just a suggestion
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Did you know that It just so happens that in Winnie the Pooh there is a baby kangaroo named roo. How weird how they sound the same, but are spelled differently?
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
GO RAIDERS! I'm an Oakland fan :3
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
GO OAKLAND A's!
Augvstus chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
:O wow update soooooooooooooooon
Lexilinn33 chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
Who did cato see! The suspense is killing me!
anakin-pls chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
Nooo why do you do that
IloveFinnick4 chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
Are you going to write anymore? I think you shoukd have them get caught by cloves father and then escape. I love your story though.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29/2013
You know what about ships? There's Cato/Prim, Seneca/Prim, Seneca/Katniss, Plutarch/Prim, Plutarch/Katniss, Cato/Katniss, Thresh/Katniss, Glimmer/Haymitch, Effie/Cato...and Clove/Marvel Clove/PEETA! i'm like, whoever writes this is sane. We (writers) are insane, so they are sane.
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »