Reviews for Step Brothers
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Put ur playlist on shuffle and do something that's inspired by the first song.
Robins kin KateM chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
This is super good! D'ya think you could include more Peeta/Katniss tho? I think you may be focusing a little more on the other couples in the recent chapters. Just saying, keep up the great work :):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Johanna/Thresh date and Glimmer comes back with the baby and flirts with Cato? I'm bad at this
t chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
make clove go out by herself and then a guy comes and tries to rape her but clove butt calls cato without knowing and cato hears the whole thing and cames and finds her and all of the friends try to confort her and take her out but she never left catos side
Clove chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Get thresh and Joanna together and then a massive katniss and peeta break up... Then get them back together :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
how about they go on a vacation to the mountains and camp there
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
They should have a massive party or something and Gale tries to make a move on Clove but Cato beats the crap out of him.

FinnickOdair-Will-Live-Forever (I cba to log in)
Finnick is Beast chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Everlark!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
I'm hooked on this story. I've never really been a fan of AU's, but this one is really good! And FINALLY someone agrees with me about Parental Guidance! (Had to put that in there because it's true) Keep up the good work!
Finnick is Beast chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Haha Austin Moon
ohlookamockingjay chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
How about Thresh is scared about his and Johanna's date so he asks Annie and Finnick to "coincidentally" go watch the movie too. Annie and Finnick are also sitting next to Thresh and Johanna. And Thresh is supposed to copy whatever Finnick does with Annie, eg. the classic yawn and put arm around shoulder thing. But then they start to act all lovey dovey to make the other two feel uncomfortable and they also start making kissing noises at the two of them for fun, blah blah blah. How's that? Basically Finnick and Annie's plan to help Thresh out becomes a joke to make him and Johanna feel very awkward.
JohannasAxe chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Love this chapter! I think that you should do the Johanna/Thresh date but it ending on a bad note but it would end with a kiss like in the fight in The Notebook! (Love that movie!) Oh and I think that maybe there should be moments with Annie and Finnick regarding the little "incident" because girl, I love details. And maybe Foxy and Marvel get into a fight about Marvel's small mind but they make up (because I LoOoOoOove Foxel) and I won't forget about Clato! How about Clove catches Glimmer, Cashmere, or someone like that flirting with Cato and she like beats them up and.. yeah I think you've read enough of my review right now. Thanks!
Victoriousfan33 chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
You could add in some double dates with Cato, Clove, Peeta, Katniss and then maybe have Cato and Clove get engaged!
obsessedchick44 chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
wow that's an odd law, but well not as odd as some laws.(I have a weird laws book) I have like no ideas, sorry:( well obviously Johanna and thresh's date.
catoandclove4eva chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Have a guy try to rape clove and have cato beat the crap outta him wen he sees
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »