Reviews for Step Brothers
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
johanna and thresh's date where someone comes in an ruins the whole thing and thresh realizes johnna's girly and deadly.
glimmer comes back with the baby and Gale has some drama.
cloves dad comes back.
rue and prim have a fight.
thresh is failing a lot of classes and he has to get his grades up so Foxy tutours him and Marvel gets jealous.
idk what happens to finnick and annie.
ps im OBSESSESED with thisfanfic! its the first one i read cuz of instagram. btw u should post more on instagram.
k im done now
bye :p
Lol chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
What if Cloves dad gets permission to see his daughter then tries to hit her again. Cato then interferes and cloves dad concusses him. Cato is in hospital and Peeta and Katniss are searching for the sicko who knocked him out. Not knowing it is cloves dad. Finnick has a huge fight with His mum and moves away breaking Annie's heart and driving her mad.

CLATO FOREVER;)
Lol chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Clato Clistmas
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
It's more Marface than Foxel. That's my opinion and my opinion sux. What do I know?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Put ur playlist on shuffle and do something that's inspired by the first song.
Robins kin KateM chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
This is super good! D'ya think you could include more Peeta/Katniss tho? I think you may be focusing a little more on the other couples in the recent chapters. Just saying, keep up the great work :):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Johanna/Thresh date and Glimmer comes back with the baby and flirts with Cato? I'm bad at this
t chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
make clove go out by herself and then a guy comes and tries to rape her but clove butt calls cato without knowing and cato hears the whole thing and cames and finds her and all of the friends try to confort her and take her out but she never left catos side
Clove chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Get thresh and Joanna together and then a massive katniss and peeta break up... Then get them back together :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
how about they go on a vacation to the mountains and camp there
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
They should have a massive party or something and Gale tries to make a move on Clove but Cato beats the crap out of him.

FinnickOdair-Will-Live-Forever (I cba to log in)
Finnick is Beast chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Everlark!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
I'm hooked on this story. I've never really been a fan of AU's, but this one is really good! And FINALLY someone agrees with me about Parental Guidance! (Had to put that in there because it's true) Keep up the good work!
Finnick is Beast chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Haha Austin Moon
ohlookamockingjay chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
How about Thresh is scared about his and Johanna's date so he asks Annie and Finnick to "coincidentally" go watch the movie too. Annie and Finnick are also sitting next to Thresh and Johanna. And Thresh is supposed to copy whatever Finnick does with Annie, eg. the classic yawn and put arm around shoulder thing. But then they start to act all lovey dovey to make the other two feel uncomfortable and they also start making kissing noises at the two of them for fun, blah blah blah. How's that? Basically Finnick and Annie's plan to help Thresh out becomes a joke to make him and Johanna feel very awkward.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »