Reviews for Step Brothers
JohannasAxe chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Love this chapter! I think that you should do the Johanna/Thresh date but it ending on a bad note but it would end with a kiss like in the fight in The Notebook! (Love that movie!) Oh and I think that maybe there should be moments with Annie and Finnick regarding the little "incident" because girl, I love details. And maybe Foxy and Marvel get into a fight about Marvel's small mind but they make up (because I LoOoOoOove Foxel) and I won't forget about Clato! How about Clove catches Glimmer, Cashmere, or someone like that flirting with Cato and she like beats them up and.. yeah I think you've read enough of my review right now. Thanks!
Victoriousfan33 chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
You could add in some double dates with Cato, Clove, Peeta, Katniss and then maybe have Cato and Clove get engaged!
obsessedchick44 chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
wow that's an odd law, but well not as odd as some laws.(I have a weird laws book) I have like no ideas, sorry:( well obviously Johanna and thresh's date.
catoandclove4eva chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Have a guy try to rape clove and have cato beat the crap outta him wen he sees
anakin-pls chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
I feel so bad when people ask for ideas cos i always have none and whenever i do they're completely irrelevant but maybe another meeting with Finnick and Foxy and Seeder
JohannasAxe chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I totally ship Clato and Foxel! I just think one thing that would've made this chapter perfect is Foxface reacting to Marvel's being in a wheelchair. Besides that, Love it! Please Update soon!
Lexilinn33 chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Please post new chapter soon!
catoandclove4eva chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Omg i almost cried wen marvel said they should break up i was so happy wen they didnt and lol finnick was lik ur birthday annaversery lol plez update love this chapter it rocks big fan
Random person in wonderland chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Loved the chapter
wokeupinwonderland chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Love this
Marvel-comic-girl chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Lol i couldnt stop laughing throught the whole chapter
Disnepiphany chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Oh Finnick! That's why we love you, though! DANG IT! Now I wanna tee-pee Gale,s house!
obsessedchick44 chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
yeah finnick is screwed, it's going to be interesting!
anakin-pls chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
I don't need bribing, and if i did, 1 virtual cookie wouldn't cut it, I'd be forced to steal them all! hehehehee
Random person in wonderland chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Loved the chapter! And maybe the title should be "In my shoes"
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »