Reviews for Step Brothers
Lexilinn33 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
By "did it last NIGHT" does that mean what I think it means!?
Lexilinn33 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I bet Foxy's $30 bet will come through if you don't kill Wiress like in the real thing!
Lexilinn33 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
This was a great chapter! I llike the lovey dovey stuff with Katniss and Peeta... Peeniss where did that name come from! Anyway...Great Chapter!
Lexilinn33 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Ok I get it! Rue! I can't believe you put my all time fav. char.
Lexilinn33 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I still need to know how to make one of these but anyway... I like how you wrote and changed a lot about the charactors and personalitys in this chapter... (Marvel and Katniss being twins!) and the little girl at the end of this chapter confused me cuz I don't know who your talking about or if it's even a character in the actual Hunger Games?
The little girl in the end of this chapter also gets to a suspense broken part... well I guess I better keep reading!
Lexilinn33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this chapter!
I think you should do many more but I'm still confused on how to make one myself! :D If someone could tell me that would make my day!
Isabelle Lauryn chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Soo. Cute. Update soon
Disnepiphany chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Thresh: WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU! (Sorry... I had to say that...)

And Rue is hilarious! "So I should get some guy to flirt with me, then make out with him in a janitor's closet?" That made me laugh! XD

Yeah... Al current Disney stars are butt sniffers... Its a known fact...
forever inactive account chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
NOOOOOO! NOT A CLIFFHANGER!' ANYTHING BUT THATTTTT! :o
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
I. Need. More. PLZ WRITE MORE! Pretty plz with nightlock on top? (Yes i know. That was lame)
Grammar Nazi chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
I'm sorry, but your grammar and spelling are kind of bad. It's like you can't tell the difference between some words like "through" and "threw", "you're" and "your", etc. Also, you keep spelling the names of the characters wrong. I'm sorry if this comment may be offensive to you, but I only want to help you improve your story. It has a really nice plot and all but without good grammar/spelling, it's just ruined for me. Sorry.
catoandclove4eva chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
What u do to marvel?!
soccergal21 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
This chapter is amazing! And I got a HG poster too! :) and what's great about it is that Cato is on my birthday month! Anyways update soon
anakin-pls chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Oh god

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU WONDERFUL PERSON, YOU!
obsessedchick44 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
wow, can't wait to see what happens when finnick and foxface meet their mom! u were very clever with the last names!
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »