Reviews for Step Brothers
Captain-Sherlock-Who chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
cant wait for the update!
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
OMG! OMG! OMG! UPDATE SOON! I love this story!
StarCrossedLoverofHungerGames chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
YOU MEAN I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS AND I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT TODAY? TWO DAYS AFTER YOU POSTED IT? Lol, probably had you freaked out there. I saw the AN and was like CRAP! Then I saw this chapter and I calmed down... I HAVE ADHD DEAL WITH IT!
lollipop chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
gr8!
Isabelle.Ludwig chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
OMG!YAY!I screamed so loud when I saw that you updated!Hope u have inspiration soon!
Augvstus chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Awesomesauce! I really wanted this updated! Like, so much! Thank You!
Samsterhamster118 chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
So the story's back on?! *hopeful face*
Guest chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
Ahhhhhhh so u probably know I'm the crazy guest reviewer that reviews on your stories in away that makes me seem like a crazy clato fanfic addict which I am but honestly I LOVE your stories including this one and I'm so glad ur continuing :) (I think this is the first time I've commented and didn't say next chapter please or please update soon) honestly take your time with this story I'm really glad your back doing this
cold.nightmare chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
Can't wait to hear more!

-W
obsessedchick44 chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
I can't log in but... OMG WOW MAJOR PLOT TWIST! so glad u updated and can't wait until next time!
StarCrossedLoverofHungerGames chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Seneca/Prim? Oh god, WHO IS THIS PERSON SO I CAN KILL THHEM!
StarCrossedLoverofHungerGames chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
*hypervenilates* I... LOVE... AUSTIN... MOON...
isabelallinson chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
Don't let the bloody bastards get too you. They are just trying to get your reaction. Carry on this amaze-ballz story so the non-idiotic people can read it! don't let them get to you!

All the best of luck in the future and keep writing the amazing stories of yours!
IZZYALLINSON:)
isabel allinson chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
i've learned to read upside down! lol great story so far keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
I pices this song much clato is just just fucking fave and who the hell did they fucking god damn are?
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »