Reviews for Step Brothers
Shae chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Luv it! Unpredictable!
Shae chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Dramatic much! Luv it, you are an awesome writer!
Shae chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Dramatically awesome! Luv it! Your a supertastic writer!
Cupcakes chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
This is the fourth time I've reviewed. Second time in the past 2 days! It's just too good and I keep reading and reading! It's not complete, but you're killing me with the suspense! Can you write another chapter soon. I don't know how you get writer's block with all the wonderful stories you've written! YAY FOR CLATO! And for shipping EVERY SINGLE couple I do! THis is officially the longest review I've ever written. So please keep writing! I understand if you're busy, but I am becoming slightly obsessed with the story, and I can't stand the wait! 3 3 3
MyFriendsCallMeKatniss chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
This is AMAZING! You should update! PLEASE UPDATE!
Cupcakes chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
I am so so so in love with this story! Don't forget to update or I'll die!
cookie girl101 chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
to see who or what!
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 23 . 6/22/2013
Its really good pleez upate
I want Starbucks chapter 23 . 6/20/2013
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! SCHOOL IS OUT! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! I AM FANGIRLING D: I LOVE YOUR STORIES. Oh yeah have I mentioned? WRITE MORE!
tashameg chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I love this. You just got a new reader!
Ibbonray chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Oh. My god. Leaving me hanging here! It's been almost 2 months since you updated, please type another chapter soon!
Jennifer chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
sorry to say but you should have made it at least like the book not using modern technology. it seems like it's just a weird story that includes names of people in the Hunger Games. it really doesnt make sense
mo0705 chapter 23 . 3/20/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh update please!
rina0314 chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
Hi so today's my birthday! It would mean a lot if you updated this. Also it would be a great birthday present considering that I had to touch a cow brain today :(
ThornyRose463 chapter 23 . 3/13/2013