Reviews for Step Brothers
Jennifer chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
sorry to say but you should have made it at least like the book not using modern technology. it seems like it's just a weird story that includes names of people in the Hunger Games. it really doesnt make sense
morganann0705 chapter 23 . 3/20/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh update please!
rina0314 chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
Hi so today's my birthday! It would mean a lot if you updated this. Also it would be a great birthday present considering that I had to touch a cow brain today :(
Ultimate Thorny Rose chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
Great chapter! Update soon please :D
Guest chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
Update soon please! It's been (I think) a month :( it's torture waiting for it
lisserboo chapter 23 . 3/1/2013
Oh my gosh! Could you please update soon?!
lisserboo chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
Wow. I can't believe that just happened. It was her dad. It said it shows the markings on the gun, so it implies that he kidnapped her! :D
lisserboo chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter! I'm excited to see what happens!
lisserboo chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
Was it lamb stew? Isn't that the kind she liked in the books?
lisserboo chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Oh my gosh! It was pretty smart to make his real name Sam Caflin! It was a great chapter! :D
lisserboo chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Cheers for random Clark moments! And also, Finnick and Foxy are twins, right? Yay! I'm really excited to read more about the plot and see as it thickens!
lisserboo chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
So sorry about your brother's evil fiancé! Good chapter!
lisserboo chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Not come back! I don't really like Glimmer still. I mean I feel bad for her, yes, but do I like her? No. Anyway! Good chapter!
lisserboo chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
I love Harry Potter! :D I think it's Gale!
lisserboo chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Yay! Maysilee and Haymitch are together! Even though they're just teachers... anyway! Good chapter! I'm excited for Fannie! :D
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »