Reviews for Step Brothers
lisserboo chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really enjoyed this! I just have a question. Why is your favorite number 27? It was me and my best friend's favorite number too, but a while ago we kind of split up... anyway. I was just curious! If you could tell me then that would be fabulous!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
Please do another one soon
CloveHermioneHatter chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Omg you are amazing I think you should do a chapter where clove get tourtured until she's in a critical position
Guest chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Yo bitch write more
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Please write more! It's been a long time (or at least feels like it) please please please write more
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
It's Cartwright. I don't care about your language! SHE IS A BITCH!

9 inch heels? NO WAY, KNOW SHE'S A QUEEN 'fashion' BEE! plus she's fat,
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I'm not questioning it! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO SHIPS GALENISS TOO! Yes, but I am crazy. So you're not as awesome as I am! I blackmailed my friend until she promised to ship Everlark. She'll learn to love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
OMFG! I love ur story and it's amazing and I got my friend to start reading it and its just AMAZING! Please please please please update soon! I love this!
Anon chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Update soon, please!
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
I love reading this and knowing each city that you use. If your still writing this story, maybe you can use Castro valley in the story? It's not that far from Oakland and San Francisco :-D. But that's just a suggestion
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Did you know that It just so happens that in Winnie the Pooh there is a baby kangaroo named roo. How weird how they sound the same, but are spelled differently?
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
GO RAIDERS! I'm an Oakland fan :3
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
GO OAKLAND A's!
DauntlessClove chapter 23 . 2/5/2013
:O wow update soooooooooooooooon
Lexilinn33 chapter 23 . 2/4/2013
Who did cato see! The suspense is killing me!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »