Reviews for Slaying Gotham
Popine chapter 14 . 2/10
I don't think I can finish reading this story although it is very well written. Buffy is so clingy and immediately in-love like a teenager. And she's weak.
Popine chapter 13 . 2/10
It had been fun reading about a weak Buffy.
But the story is too slow for me. I liked it though.
Popine chapter 1 . 2/10
Interesting story.
spiritedghost chapter 22 . 10/9/2015
So it seems in any universe, Kennedy is a bitch. I realize she is the character we are suppose to hate, but your writing this story so why is she such a bitch? And yes still lovin' the story.
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Nice intro. This is my first foray into a BTVS and Batman cross over and so far, I like the story. My question is this however. What age is Bruce at in this time of his life? If Buffy was in Paris after the fall of Sunnydale, then I am thinking she is just about 21 or so. The crazy thing is, I could actually see them as working as a couple. They would have the right chemistry, While he would not be at her power level, strength, he is still exceptionally strong so she wouldn't break him. So to speak. I mean she does have a type of super strength. So given his own prows he would be able to keep up with her unless she went full out. I am dying to see how this plays out.
Just a random person chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
I'm not trying to sound harsh but this chapter seems wholly unrealistic. The level of attachment Buffy has for a man that, lets face it, she doesn't know from a hole in the wall, is down right Bella psychotic (I'm talking Twilight Bella in case you didn't know). The fact that she was even remotely willing to throw herself out of a moving vehicle makes it seem even more so... Don't even get me started on the scrapbook with articles of everything that even mentions his name.
With all of that said, I'm not putting your story down. I'm just saying it would help it to seem a bit more realistic had they actually been dating for a while before that level of "post breakup depression".
steamrick chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
A very nice fic that seems outrageously underappreciated, considering the review-count.
Talon5Krrde chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Very good story!
Cyberduckie chapter 29 . 1/24/2013
Thank you for the story! It was highly enjoyable and I look forward to reading the sequel.

One thing, though:

For a self-proclaimed precise and obsessed editor who hates mistakes, there sure are a ton of them in your story. Just sayin'...

Also, contractions are not a bad thing.

Thank you again!
Rune Tobor chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
Damn It I thought you killed the bitch!

So write a short fic killing her.

Please.
C. S. Tolkien chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
You forgot to change to complete.
acarlyfan chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
LOVE Buffy and Bruce/Batman pairings! (Wish there were more out in fanficland!) Excellent story! Can't wait to read the sequel!

PS - I posted a review earlier but for some reason it didn't stick...
Tomfo chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. I really like the idea of a sequel too, really hoping you post it soon. Thanks for a great story.
acarlyfan chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
Excellent read! I wish there were more Buffy/Batman/Bruce stories... Great job! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Moon Goddesss chapter 29 . 9/23/2012