Reviews for Slaying Gotham
Just a random person chapter 9 . 8/12
I'm not trying to sound harsh but this chapter seems wholly unrealistic. The level of attachment Buffy has for a man that, lets face it, she doesn't know from a hole in the wall, is down right Bella psychotic (I'm talking Twilight Bella in case you didn't know). The fact that she was even remotely willing to throw herself out of a moving vehicle makes it seem even more so... Don't even get me started on the scrapbook with articles of everything that even mentions his name.
With all of that said, I'm not putting your story down. I'm just saying it would help it to seem a bit more realistic had they actually been dating for a while before that level of "post breakup depression".
Rickmer chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
A very nice fic that seems outrageously underappreciated, considering the review-count.
Talon5Krrde chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Very good story!
Cyberduckie chapter 29 . 1/24/2013
Thank you for the story! It was highly enjoyable and I look forward to reading the sequel.

One thing, though:

For a self-proclaimed precise and obsessed editor who hates mistakes, there sure are a ton of them in your story. Just sayin'...

Also, contractions are not a bad thing.

Thank you again!
Rune Tobor chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
Damn It I thought you killed the bitch!

So write a short fic killing her.

C. S. Tolkien chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
You forgot to change to complete.
acarlyfan chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
LOVE Buffy and Bruce/Batman pairings! (Wish there were more out in fanficland!) Excellent story! Can't wait to read the sequel!

PS - I posted a review earlier but for some reason it didn't stick...
Tomfo chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. I really like the idea of a sequel too, really hoping you post it soon. Thanks for a great story.
acarlyfan chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
Excellent read! I wish there were more Buffy/Batman/Bruce stories... Great job! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Moon Goddesss chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Loved your story
Zahriah chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Can't wait for your sequel! The story was different but truly unique and awesome! Keep it up
Macala A chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
I really love your story. I always love Bruce and Buffy pairing stories and there just aren't enough out there in my opinion. I would very much for you to post the sequel of this story that you mentioned. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Macala A.