Reviews for Slaying Gotham
Rickmer chapter 29 . 6/21/2013
A very nice fic that seems outrageously underappreciated, considering the review-count.
Talon5Krrde chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
Very good story!
Cyberduckie chapter 29 . 1/24/2013
Thank you for the story! It was highly enjoyable and I look forward to reading the sequel.

One thing, though:

For a self-proclaimed precise and obsessed editor who hates mistakes, there sure are a ton of them in your story. Just sayin'...

Also, contractions are not a bad thing.

Thank you again!
Rune Tobor chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
Damn It I thought you killed the bitch!

So write a short fic killing her.

Please.
C. S. Tolkien chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
You forgot to change to complete.
acarlyfan chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
LOVE Buffy and Bruce/Batman pairings! (Wish there were more out in fanficland!) Excellent story! Can't wait to read the sequel!

PS - I posted a review earlier but for some reason it didn't stick...
Tomfo chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. I really like the idea of a sequel too, really hoping you post it soon. Thanks for a great story.
acarlyfan chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
Excellent read! I wish there were more Buffy/Batman/Bruce stories... Great job! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Moon Goddesss chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Loved your story
Zahriah chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Can't wait for your sequel! The story was different but truly unique and awesome! Keep it up
Macala A chapter 29 . 9/22/2012
Hello,
I really love your story. I always love Bruce and Buffy pairing stories and there just aren't enough out there in my opinion. I would very much for you to post the sequel of this story that you mentioned. You are a very talented writer. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,