Reviews for Hey Brewer!
nightnovice chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Well told could have gone on, love the "duel" between Harry and Alex.
Jane35 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I don't want the story to end.

I also need to find me a man. :-)
Sarah Samuelle chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Great ending I love it :) Now I saw chapter 10 is under chapret 9 on the same page :)
sarah.samuelle chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Great story! By the way did you update to 10th chapter? I can see on the main page there is 10 chapters but when I go into the story there is 9 only.
Gracelyn McLeod chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
It better be smooth sailing.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Oooh I can't wait for the next one. Argh! This is gooooood. :))
Gracelyn McLeod chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Sometimes I wonder at the creator of Harry Ryan. Whoever did make him up gave us lots of fun stuff to play with. The story just keeps getting better. Can't wait to find out what happens.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Argh! I kinda don't want it to end. Go ahead. Post the next one please and quickly. :)
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I have a feeling it has something to do with stevie, only problem is that harry is not one to be trusted... So where will you go from here?
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
I told you. The man is up to something
Gracelyn McLeod chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Do I want to know what Harry is up to? I love how Alex goes to find his brother. Totally awesome.
sarah.samuelle chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I love the story! :)
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
What's the dealio? What's harrys game? In stevies words I don't trust him as far as I could kick him.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I was going to get cross because you've uploaded too many today. I have so much to during the day, it takes time to read you know... But the chapter was so good.
I like Jodi and Kate teasing. Can we have more of that please!
Gracelyn McLeod chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
You're getting good at these cliff hangers. Keep it up. :)