Reviews for A Girl Can Dream
oh thank you everyone is Making kyle nerdy and girlish HE IS NOT FOR FUCK SAKE AND WENDY IS NOT A BITCH AND KENNY IS NOT THAT HOT KYLE GOT WAY MORE GIRLS AS ANY OTH THE ATHER BOYS AND HE STILL DO AND HE HAVE NO FUCKING FRECKLES AND PALE SKIN AND STAN IS NOT THAT COOL HE IS MORE PUSSY AS KYLE WHEN A GIRL LEAVES HE DONT GIVE A FUCK AND STOP MAKING WENDY THAT WORSE
couldntlogon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
nice story. chin up bebe :D
I was just like that in 7th grade, a nerd. but now Im head cheerleader, although I am, still a nerdy girl. LOL! so I really do undertstand this!
oh yeah, and the best friend thing is true too, when I was all nerdy, I had been bff's with the most popular girl in school, now Im the most popular girl in school, as my bff suffers, we're both nerdy cheerleaders but we are still pretty popular.

:)!
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You should use " not ' for dialogue, easier on the eyes to read.

Interesting little fuck-all to the usual depictions of Bebe - it's nice to see some variety in Bebe that doesn't concern her sexuality - but I wish your alternate interpretation of Wendy as a nobody could've interacted with your geeky Bebe. But alas, the geeky Bebe must co-exist with a traditional bitch!Wendy.

You also did a nice fuck-all to the nerdy Kyle by making him a star basketball player, which was another very interesting change.

Interesting work.
HappyNoddleGirl666 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Interesting idea. I like the role-reversal here, people usually make Bebe the popular girl instead of Wendy.

Keep up the good work.