Reviews for Turning Tables
sarah chapter 50 . 5/25
if we're picking prequel over sequel, my vote is sequel, so many cute and exciting and happy things could happen for their new little family
sarah chapter 50 . 5/25
I'd love another chapter after this one and then a sequel, I was so so happy to have seen an update!
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 5/25
love it please write more
TrudyGill23 chapter 50 . 5/24
I would love to read the prequel.
oh my god, Im so sorry. I hve you got better
Taybug16 chapter 50 . 5/19
I think both ideas sound amazing! Please make it happen. I hope your wrist is alright
Kedzie3238 chapter 50 . 5/18
Loved the ending very much. It's your story if you want to do both. I personally would like just the sequel. It was just heartbreaking to read about Rachel's rapes. I would like to move on from that. Will leave it up to you. Hope your wrist gets better too. Thanks so much for this story. Wonderful job!
anafinchel chapter 50 . 5/18
HI! I hope you are well and you wrist is getting better! :)
I really like the ending, it was sweet and just how our real glee should have ended.
Sucks I didn't get my Brody punching :P hehe, still I'll read anything you do...prequel, sequel...anything, I'll be waiting to read what's next!
CarolineSC chapter 50 . 5/18
Good luck with your recovery, I cannot imagine how hard typing is with a broken wrist! Enjoyed this last chapter and I am looking forward to the prequel and sequels!
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 50 . 5/18
LOVED IT! So glad Rachel is happy again. Great ending!
FinchelFan728 chapter 50 . 5/18
I loved it :)
gleek2009 chapter 50 . 5/18
Yes you should make prequel and a sequel it's a really great story
Fellik92 chapter 50 . 5/18
Amazing chapter, exactly like the whole story!
And I would like to read both a sequel and a prequel
KatyCatGleek1694 chapter 50 . 5/18
I like the idea for the prequel
noro chapter 50 . 5/18
another excel chapter well done an both sound interesting