Reviews for Turning Tables
So far so good.
chloecjcvlp chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
Awesome
Sarah chapter 51 . 9/3/2015
I'd love in the sequel to have flashback stuff to Rachel and Finn's wedding, and also like if they have a baby, the process of that like how they found out, baby's birth etc :) can't wait for the sequel and i'm about to start the prequel!
animelover1534 chapter 50 . 8/19/2015
I hope ur wrist gets better love this story can't wait till tone sequel.
sarah chapter 50 . 5/25/2015
if we're picking prequel over sequel, my vote is sequel, so many cute and exciting and happy things could happen for their new little family
sarah chapter 50 . 5/25/2015
I'd love another chapter after this one and then a sequel, I was so so happy to have seen an update!
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
love it please write more
TrudyGill23 chapter 50 . 5/24/2015
I would love to read the prequel.
Guest chapter 50 . 5/23/2015
oh my god, Im so sorry. I hve you got better
Taybug16 chapter 50 . 5/19/2015
I think both ideas sound amazing! Please make it happen. I hope your wrist is alright
Kedzie3238 chapter 50 . 5/18/2015
Loved the ending very much. It's your story if you want to do both. I personally would like just the sequel. It was just heartbreaking to read about Rachel's rapes. I would like to move on from that. Will leave it up to you. Hope your wrist gets better too. Thanks so much for this story. Wonderful job!
anafinchel chapter 50 . 5/18/2015
HI! I hope you are well and you wrist is getting better! :)
I really like the ending, it was sweet and just how our real glee should have ended.
Sucks I didn't get my Brody punching :P hehe, still I'll read anything you do...prequel, sequel...anything, I'll be waiting to read what's next!
CarolineSC chapter 50 . 5/18/2015
Good luck with your recovery, I cannot imagine how hard typing is with a broken wrist! Enjoyed this last chapter and I am looking forward to the prequel and sequels!
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 50 . 5/18/2015
LOVED IT! So glad Rachel is happy again. Great ending!
FinchelFan728 chapter 50 . 5/18/2015