Reviews for Heritage
Jaimee King chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Gah here comes the water works Hoover Dam just burst from my tears! I was either crying or tearing up almost throughout the entire story over all those raw heartbreaking agonizing emotions! I LOVE LUNA she is my favorite Princess of course I love all of them but she is my all time favorite. The way she always tries to make amends for what she did, and her struggle of forgiveness and acceptance, and having kindness when helping others in life through their dreams (aka The Cutie Mark Crusaders) is what makes Luna the most relatable out of all the princesses. I hope the new season 7 shows more episodes of Princess Luna maybe interacting with Celestia or the Mane 6. I hope there's an episode of the Mane 6 showing her and Celestia their old castle and of Luna happily playing the Grand Organ with a smiling Celestia as they talk about the good old days before Nightmare Moon. Or of her interacting with Cadence, Shining Armor, and of course the cutest baby pony ever Baby Flurry Heart!
jaguargirl02 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Ooh! I loved this so much!
Luna's my favourite (Surprise, surprise), and I like when people write her as a mother so...I really liked it.
Keep up the good work!
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Very touching and heartfelt.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Personally, I think it would've made a bit more sense if Sliver Blaze had died first, and baby, I mean, lil foal Candance wasn't enough to comfort lonely Luna, but your way works too. ;)
Awesome fic, with great explanations of everyone else's motives. :D
Villain84 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved this! I love the idea of thinking Cadence as being Luna's daughter (since she's Celestia's niece, it only makes sense). I really think you set up their relationship for each other pretty well and did the drama very well. Nice job!

I would have liked to see Blueblood though. I wonder how you would have worked him in here too. I mean as Celestia's nephew, he's Luna's son and Cadence's brother, isn't he?

Well whatever. For what this story is worth, you did a great job. You're a good writer :)
juter4397 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This certainly one of the best stories I have ever read...

...and quite possibly a Legend as well.
Lt Mc. Muffin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
excellent story
ultimateCCC chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
How about telling the Mane 6 and the Sparkle family about this?