Reviews for Halfway To Anywhere
I know it's been a long while since you last updated this but I'm hoping someday you'll be able to continue it because I really adore this story!
Whitney chapter 14 . 4/16
Wow second Time i'am reading this and i think it's even better than the first Time ( if it's possible).
Thanks you so much for it and please continue We are waiting for your comme back :)
LunarMiko07 chapter 14 . 3/14
I'm really loving this story. Hope to see more of it someday. :)
Ayayayayayayayay I'm so happy this seriously makes me so happy ugh they're so cute! I can't wait for you to get back! Good look sorting things out. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
I forgot to say that you should have like a million review cause this is .. So ..
Pffff
I can't even find Word ..
Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
It was beautiful to read..
Because it is written beautiffuly... And like naya wish she could kiss heather forever .. Me i wish that you continue this forever..
I felt so much through your story. I think that i can't thank you enough..
I hope you " like really really" that you Will be back soon.. Thank you so much!
(By the way i am sorry if there is mistakes in my review cause i am french :) )
WriterLiz88 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Are you ever gonna finish.. this is awesome :P

I miss your updates!

I know everyone else would agree :D
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Oh my god this is so flipping good. I hope you come back soon you're an amazing writer and I hope to see that you continue writing this story and many others. Please, please, please don't abandon this. It's amazing.
NayaHeMoFan chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Please update :) #lovethisstory
runawaypurplechirps chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Awesome awesome awesome! Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Come back! I love this story!
brittana7 chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Just read this and literally love it. You should so come back and update, because this and Behind Closed Doors are seriously some of the best fics I've read. Your writing is so real and funny and your story is just so well written in general.
So think about it!
Berkana81 chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Not to nag, but I really hope you return soon! This story is so funny and sweet, it would be great to see it finished! :)
Berkana81 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I'm rereading this story, it's so good. I really hope you'kl come back and finish it one day...
anon chapter 14 . 12/6/2013