Reviews for Halfway To Anywhere
That was so hot
Aww heather was so cute and naya is so sweet
Jealous heather! Love it
Omg this story is awesome! Lmao love that Lea volunteered to body shot with Diana to follow up the Heya kiss ;)
I know it's been a long while since you last updated this but I'm hoping someday you'll be able to continue it because I really adore this story!
Whitney chapter 14 . 4/16
Wow second Time i'am reading this and i think it's even better than the first Time ( if it's possible).
Thanks you so much for it and please continue We are waiting for your comme back :)
LunarMiko07 chapter 14 . 3/14
I'm really loving this story. Hope to see more of it someday. :)
Ayayayayayayayay I'm so happy this seriously makes me so happy ugh they're so cute! I can't wait for you to get back! Good look sorting things out. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
I forgot to say that you should have like a million review cause this is .. So ..
I can't even find Word ..
Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
It was beautiful to read..
Because it is written beautiffuly... And like naya wish she could kiss heather forever .. Me i wish that you continue this forever..
I felt so much through your story. I think that i can't thank you enough..
I hope you " like really really" that you Will be back soon.. Thank you so much!
(By the way i am sorry if there is mistakes in my review cause i am french :) )
WriterLiz88 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Are you ever gonna finish.. this is awesome :P

I miss your updates!

I know everyone else would agree :D
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Oh my god this is so flipping good. I hope you come back soon you're an amazing writer and I hope to see that you continue writing this story and many others. Please, please, please don't abandon this. It's amazing.
NayaHeMoFan chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Please update :) #lovethisstory
runawaypurplechirps chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Awesome awesome awesome! Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Come back! I love this story!