Reviews for Interlude
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I've changed my mind, you're a terrible person. (Kidding, of course, but ouch, dammit.)
Kmy068 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
OMG your writing is so intense it makes my heart ache ! As if I were Clint... Makes me wanna cry !
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This one was kinda ouchy, too! Part of me just wants them to kiss and make up and go back to normal and have sex, and then the other part of me is, like, "This isn't a kids movie! Sometimes the love is unrequited." Not that Tasha doesn't love him, of course she does. She loves him so much she's willing to make herself miserable to keep him safe, or so she thinks. It's just that her idea of love (uh, hello, "love is for children?") is so f'ed up that she doesn't see it as love, she sees it as a weakness. Damn. I just want to slap her. Then again, Clint is just as messed up when it comes to what love is. That's why they're so perfect together! Bah! These two do my head in! Why can't I 'ship a NORMAL couple? Why do they always have to be so f'ed up and complicated and bloody angsty? Why!?

Because it makes for good reading, that's why. Brava. Thanks for sharing!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
"And you remember how I feel about sleep?""Yes.""Tasha," he sighed, shaking his head ruefully. "I have one thing. Just this one thing.""I've heard this speech before.""Sleep," he said firmly. "I need sleep. I crave it. I love it. If sleep was a physical being, I would marry it."
Oh my god, I think I LOVED this! XD And I can totally imagine it, not onle because jeremy Renner is always talking about how he likes to sleep.

Just like I imagine their relationship to be very complicated, for both of them. :/ Aw, and I just feel so sorry for Clint here in the end.
SasiMarie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Damn, I'm in love with this serie! I started reading today, and I can't wait for more. Even that Clint and Natasha are suffering, I can't take my eyes out this story. I love the way you write, keep doing this, and I'll buy your books, haha.
Please, tell me it's gonna have more, pretty pretty please? *-*
Caelia Pendragon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow - this is brilliantly written! And so sad :( Poor Clint! I think you've portrayed the characters very well and you have a fantastic writing style - I look forward to reading more of your work!
Olimpia chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
omg this is amazing absolutely frickin amazing!
Estele chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
AAAAAAHHHHHH
It's just so right and your writing is so fluid and he just-

Thank you so much for the story!

I NEED MOREEEE