Reviews for Nothing to Lose
Joanina1992 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Miroku certainly doesn't waste any time. He'll see soon enough that this approach will not work where Sango is concerned.
I like the structure of this story a lot, it is going to be a pleasure to read these short, poignant chapters from both POVs. I'm glad you continue this story, is has a lot of potential:)
Menarie chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I really enjoy where this story is going..! These chapters are teases, though. xD Carry on!
RoboMonkey2012 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Well, that was well-written and amusing, but it was so short for such a long wait I feel vaguely unsatisfied. I can understand, however, if you were super-busy or something of the like. It sounds like a very interesting story with a lot of potential, and I hope to see more in the (preferably near) future. Keep writing!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
naku12 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
love the story! can u update?
xStormFictionx chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
looking forward to it XDD
ashbfajkc chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Sounds like a great story! Keep it up (:
Joanina1992 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'm aware of the fact that Sango's attitude towards men is flawed, but I can understand her. I think this description fits her very well: she's definitely not a man-hater, but she doesn't seem all that keen on them either. I can understand that very well, to a certain degree at least.
Well...I'm sure your readers (me included, of course) are dying to know what will happen when she meets Miroku, the embodiment of all the things her mother has warned her against. I love this kind of story;)
Looking forward to the next chapter!
As always,

Joanina
Menarie chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Little words yet powerful. I love the pull that it gave me already..! Continue, please..!
Joanina1992 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is a very promising beginning; i think I'm running out of ways to compliment you without repeating myself, but I like how well you portray Miroku. You are always very meticulous in describing their characters, and you've got a lot of understanding for their vices and virtues.
I 'm intersted to know how this story develops, apart from that first chapter I loved the summary, it's exactly how I imagine a modern-day relationship between the two of them.
I hope you'll update this soon, if you have time to, of course:)
As always,