Reviews for Close
Macmine411 chapter 1 . 1/31
Fucking finish de portal series! I'm dying to know what happened!
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Interesting start. I'm not surprised about the skeletons. Most military-grade neurotoxins work on skin contact as well as if breathed in; it's just a lot slower and hell of a lot more painful. That's why modern NBC suits are full-body and hermetically sealed.

So, what final secret did human!Wheatley leave behind? You can't leave it here! You HAVE to tell us!
fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I like it it is fun to read
Crymson Onyx chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This is why I love this website. I get to see all kinds of stories and all kinds of perspectives in those stories. I really like this one, and the story before it. In the beginning of the first one, GLaDOS's dialogue was a bit off but it got better as you kept going. That gives me hope or any future Portal fics lol. And also, your Red Phone fic gave me inspiration for my own one-shot on it (not to advertise or anything :P).
But definitely keep going, I highly doubt there will be any chance of this spiraling into chaos
warman900 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Keep writing this story! Its got me wanting more!
werd me chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Super cool!
Malamute456 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the sequel!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
So, considering the bottom text, plus the fact that this was published about one and a half years ago, I assume that the other chapters never came past the planning phase. (Yes, I just sent you a Review of *Resolution*, just less than half an hour ago)

Either way, looks like it was starting to shape up, but never quite got there. Maybe you'll finish it some day, I cannot be sure, but if you do I will (hopefully) read it.
TheMonsterGirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Me (having just discovered/finished reading Resolution): Oh look, the first chapter of the sequel is already posted :-)

-reads- enjoys-

Me: Oi, I should check and see when this was posted... TWO YEARS AGO?!

You tease. I hope you get the Itch to finish this one day ;-p
SteelBlastBee chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Yay a sequel! *Sees it hasn't been updated in two years* nnnoooo...
oceansofbliss chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
If you ever update this, I will be overjoyed. By the way, my tumblr is oceansofbliss if you're interested :)
Cheers!
TheCakeIsABloodyLie chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
y u no update. I was enjoying this :(
ActualPerson chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I like this thus far! Read the entire series thus far- please, continue?
AnonymousJournal chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Are you going to continue?
Realdeadmeat chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
keep writing this is good