Reviews for Close
Appletank chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
So. Sequel. And there's only one chapter after 4 years. :(

Why have you forsaken us.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Hey, are you going to update this story? It's really really good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I loved your first story, found it today actually, I'm sick in bed and looking up things, anyway I finished it and am so excited there is a sequel. Looking forward to future updates! You're a great writer!
Casperace13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Don't know if you'll ever continue thus story, but incase you do I'm adding it to my follow list. I like your take on the dynamics of Chell, Glados, and Wheatly's relationships.
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Please finish! Or I will get my hands on deadly neurotoXin!
TheSecondaryAftermath chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
But...why...
Did you discontinue this? Why does it say 2012? I loved Resolution AND this, so why isn't there any more? This is heartbreaking.
d0ct0rwh0l0ckf4n chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hi there
So, i found Resolution in my favourites, i must never have gotten around to reading it *shrug* i finsihed it recently.
It's one of the better fics i've read, i love it _

Please please please tell me that it hasn't been discontiued.
Macmine411 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Fucking finish de portal series! I'm dying to know what happened!
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Interesting start. I'm not surprised about the skeletons. Most military-grade neurotoxins work on skin contact as well as if breathed in; it's just a lot slower and hell of a lot more painful. That's why modern NBC suits are full-body and hermetically sealed.

So, what final secret did human!Wheatley leave behind? You can't leave it here! You HAVE to tell us!
fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I like it it is fun to read
SilverChrysanth chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This is why I love this website. I get to see all kinds of stories and all kinds of perspectives in those stories. I really like this one, and the story before it. In the beginning of the first one, GLaDOS's dialogue was a bit off but it got better as you kept going. That gives me hope or any future Portal fics lol. And also, your Red Phone fic gave me inspiration for my own one-shot on it (not to advertise or anything :P).
But definitely keep going, I highly doubt there will be any chance of this spiraling into chaos
warman900 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Keep writing this story! Its got me wanting more!
werd me chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Super cool!
Malamute456 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the sequel!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
So, considering the bottom text, plus the fact that this was published about one and a half years ago, I assume that the other chapters never came past the planning phase. (Yes, I just sent you a Review of *Resolution*, just less than half an hour ago)

Either way, looks like it was starting to shape up, but never quite got there. Maybe you'll finish it some day, I cannot be sure, but if you do I will (hopefully) read it.