Reviews for You Want Me to Do What?
tkim619 chapter 8 . 3/14
ehhh seem like its loosen up a bit, its like both their feeling is lifting little by little
tkim619 chapter 7 . 3/14
whhaooo she did the think-able... she kissed his cheek!
tkim619 chapter 6 . 3/14
whaoo while reading the other chapters and this chapter... sooo tense. i can feel it on my heart. In this chapter, i was "Guys...!? so tense"
tkim619 chapter 1 . 3/14
wowowow, impressive Hermione...
queseraquesara chapter 16 . 2/8
I really liked this! I thought you handled the characters well, with rough, real edges left intact, and very true to themselves.

Your comments on the reviewer who said Brits are cynical and detached made me laugh - sentimental dramatics are as much a part of the national character as the proverbial stiff upper lip. For Exhibit A, I give you Queen Victoria and the Prince Albert Memorial - if that's not 180 feet (not to mention a larger-than-life *gilded* statue!) of "mushy and dramatic," I don't know what would be.
EryrGwyn chapter 16 . 1/12
Wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
iChaos chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
That was a very insightful story. Well done.
jupimako chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Perfection. Just enough ups and downs, laughs and tears and a great ending. Thank you!
ApollosArrow chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Great story. Characters and interactions were well done and I loved the small random bits like that cupboard scene. Those make the story more fun! I have one question, how did he propose?!

I smell a new story for this one... sequel please? You have so many places you could go with a sequel!
themergitonian chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I really like your characters, they seem very real and relatable
themergitonian chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Good story so far
hhrforever chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Very good story. I liked how realistic their trails that they had to face together. I never thought Ginny understood harry as much as Hermione.
csheila chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Tremendous; even if it caused me to stay up too late to finish it. ;)

You have a natural grssp of the characters (loved your Luna but also your Harry and Hermione). It was nice to see a realistic take on likely PTSD. Plus u turned Harry into a healer (something not done oftem enough).

Finally you write really well. This helped carry necessary frustration as characters tried to figure it out.

Thanks for sharing
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
nice chapter please update and post more soon!
old-crow chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Hi,

I had a very enjoyable day reading your story. While I wish that the final chapter had been much longer, I recognize that you had told the tale that you'd intended to.

Thanks for sharing your work.

Old-Crow