Reviews for You Want Me to Do What?
bellachaos chapter 16 . 4/7
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I loved the truth and emotion amongst all the drama in this story. Well done!
Nooooo. This is not what I want. fix it!
Each chapter is more beautiful than the last. I love the way your describe the feelings flowing through interaction.
Your feelings on Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny match my own pretty much exactly. Although none of the characters were their best selves in the HBP, I just couldn't wrap my head around Hermione and Ron no matter how much I tried. Love the story so far!
tkim619 chapter 8 . 3/14
ehhh seem like its loosen up a bit, its like both their feeling is lifting little by little
tkim619 chapter 7 . 3/14
whhaooo she did the think-able... she kissed his cheek!
tkim619 chapter 6 . 3/14
whaoo while reading the other chapters and this chapter... sooo tense. i can feel it on my heart. In this chapter, i was "Guys...!? so tense"
tkim619 chapter 1 . 3/14
wowowow, impressive Hermione...
queseraquesara chapter 16 . 2/8
I really liked this! I thought you handled the characters well, with rough, real edges left intact, and very true to themselves.

Your comments on the reviewer who said Brits are cynical and detached made me laugh - sentimental dramatics are as much a part of the national character as the proverbial stiff upper lip. For Exhibit A, I give you Queen Victoria and the Prince Albert Memorial - if that's not 180 feet (not to mention a larger-than-life *gilded* statue!) of "mushy and dramatic," I don't know what would be.
EryrGwyn chapter 16 . 1/12
Wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
iChaos chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
That was a very insightful story. Well done.
jupimako chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Perfection. Just enough ups and downs, laughs and tears and a great ending. Thank you!
ApollosArrow chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Great story. Characters and interactions were well done and I loved the small random bits like that cupboard scene. Those make the story more fun! I have one question, how did he propose?!

I smell a new story for this one... sequel please? You have so many places you could go with a sequel!
themergitonian chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I really like your characters, they seem very real and relatable
themergitonian chapter 5 . 6/4/2014