Reviews for Puppy in My Pocket Adventures in Pocketville 53
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
All right. I'm a twenty-year-old college student, and I watch this show as well. It's not the best ever - far from it - but it's addicting, for some reason. I've actually come across and/or read a few of your Balto and maybe some of your All Dogs Go to Heaven fics. They're definitely not my taste, but hey: to each his own.

Anyway, point is, this needs a LOT of work. The grammar, missing/misplaced letters and words, punctuation, characterization, story flow/logic, show logic, the script format (which is against the rules of the site, by the way, and can get your fic reported and deleted - eventually, you'll be deleted, too), dialogue rules, paragraphing, and so many other things need improvement like humans need air.

I see from your profile that you're a beta. I...I just...this site's beta qualifications need SERIOUS renovations because you don't cut it. Sorry. So, so sad, but true.

Nonetheless, I must admit that I was happy to see this fic here. It's the first PIMP fic I've ever found. If you improved the above list of things (and then some), it would be much easier and more enjoyable to read.

If you need any help with any of those things, just PM me. I'm almost always here, I've been writing for going-on nine years, I've written eighty-five stories, and I beta unofficially for twenty-seven people: I know what I'm doing.

Good luck!
Writer9 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!

PLEASE update Lovebirds!