Reviews for Colorblind
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I'm supposed to be writing a philosophy paper, but this is much more enjoyable (Not that that says much, I suppose. Anyway!)
Thanks for the entry!

I have to mention, despite how fiercely I ship Charlie/Draco, I have a soft spot for Charlie/Tonks, so that's just lovely. (Not that that will influence my judging, of course, but, well, it merited saying)

I find angry!Charlie quite difficult to stomach, but at the same time it reaches the realm of understandable, given the circumstances, and it made kid!Charlie that much sweeter because of the juxtaposition. Overall, I'm not sure whether it made me like the fic more or less… That's up for debate.

It took me way longer than it should have for me to figure out that it was Teddy. For some reason my weirdo brain was trying to say it was Louis, goodness knows why :D

The ending really makes me happy :D

Thanks again for the lovely entry!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Thanks so much for entering! We are not disclosing results. If you want to know what you got, PM us after the comp is over.

Charlie did seem a little..angry in this one. It's a side of him that I haven't ever encountered, but it could be possible, especially after the death of his brother and Tonks (since he did have feelings for her). But Tonks/Charlie is a new one for me. You did make it work and it fits nicely into canon, and that's my favorite type.

I'm not too fond of the first person. Third person is easier to work with and, in most cases, you can see a lot more of the situation. But you did work nicely with the first person.

But I did enjoy this. And it was a very easy read. Thanks again for entering!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Good work, keep writing
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'm usually more of a Tonks/Remus than a Tonks/Charlie person, even if it is unrequited, but I quite liked this. It was plausible and well written, an enjoyable piece. :)
janie17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really loved this! It was so sad and sweet. Wonderful as always!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is lovely! I really enjoyed the look at Charlie and Tonks's relationship, and especially the honest way you addressed his anger towards and resentment of Teddy.