Reviews for Young
Fuzzy Lamps chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Adorable!
VincentNguyen1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
This chapter was very cute and well written. I forgot I was reading Fanfiction. Please continue this story.
CatLover444 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Verry Sweet!
Ithilear chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Moooooore, please! I love it! It's SO hard to find good quality stories like this - well written, and not cliché - I beg of you, please write more! :D
mark chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
I really liked this, such emotion n serine love. Tho what would Hiccups dad view of the engagement and marriage be like?
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
XD Cute. Hope more chapters come out soon. -

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
MorganPines8998 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Please... Please tell me you're doing more. I love this so much.

OH THE MUSHY FEELS MAKE ME SO HAPPY.

...Not that i'd ever say that out loud of course... hah hah...

AAANNYYYWWAAAAYY... UPDATE? :D
Merino chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I read in your profile that you may not update this since you aren't sure where to take it. But I really hope you continue with it. Your writing of the romantic scenes literally gave me goosebumps. I hope you find the inspiration you need. Based on what I've read so far, I have faith that you could pull off a beautiful and romantic proposal scene like none we've ever read.
Sweettea8 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Ok, so I am reviewing again just to prove that I am gonna keep my promise to review every time you update this beautiful gem of a story.
Sweettea8 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
In your A/N you say this is a 'cute little story' and I'd have to disagree with you. This is one of the most romantic hiccstrid stories I've read in a while. I especially love the scene where they are having the private moment after the mud fight. Such tenderness. Oh, to be sixteen and in love! Please please write more. I'll promise to review!
Galloping Horses chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
So cute! I adore it! Write more quickly!
the end of every thing chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Erm... Wasn't there a chapter three for this story and please update soon I really like this story
Galloping Horses chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Please write more! Love it!
VincentNguyen1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Update soon! I just love how you protrayed Hiccup and Astrid's relationship.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012