Reviews for Our Song
Mysterious Pokemon Master chapter 1 . 3/16
I don't know what to say. You left me speechless...
WHAT A STORY MAN. IT IS AMAZING... NO OUTSTANDING... NO IT'S... I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I SAY.
This is the best one-shot fanfiction... No this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I usually take a small break while reading any story, but when I start reading I couldn't stop myself until I complete it. It was really awesome. Keep it up :)

Oh... By the way forgot to ask you- "Would you please teach me how you rise feelings through these stories?" ;) :P
BabyBlueEyes23 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Thisis absolutely beautiful, from start to finish…It had such a real feel to it, like how they were college students and with May going through a break up.
It is so lovely 33
Although, the part I most loved was the contrast between them looking at the clouds when May believes she should always be happy, and then their looking up at the night sky when May realizes that other emotions are healthy as well.
And that quote about the clouds telling a story, while the stars stay in place, is just beautiful33
I also adore the symbolism that the songs brought to May's previous relationships and her relationship with Ash…
This is a amazing one-shot, well done:)
xXEndl3ssGmerXx chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Well its pretty obvious that i read this pretty late, but ill be keeping up w/ other stories, im still waiting for bad habit :)

Your biggest fan, Endl3ssg mer, out

P.S. Whos wally and lyra... Well i know lyra from silent but deadly, ao whos wally? Probably someone from a story i didnt read yet.
fleur-de-fey chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I'm generally a little iffy about AU fics, but I have to say, you did a great job with this. I loved the extended music metaphor woven throughout the whole story and the switch from narration to Ash's thought process was a great way to really show the depth of Ash's relationship with May. I have to say, serious fics suit you quite well and I hope you write more fics like this in the future.

There was one little typo though in the second to last section, where Ash asks May if she thinks that "consolations in the sky are God trying to tell a story." I think you meant constellations. Other than that minor error, this was a lovely fic-loved how you showed the close relationship between the two and the way you conveyed Ash's emotions.
saltyarmhair346 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I'm sorry to say this but I didn't like this, not one bit. I have read all of your pokefics and I. Have to say this one is the worst. I am dissapointed. I am a huge fan of yours and I hope that you make more and better pokefics down the road mabey a truth or dare one!
P.S.I came up with calling these fan fictions pokefics do you think its a good idea or is it stupid
behind-the-heart chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Ya
ZachaRicO chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Man, just when I thought there were no more great Advanceshipping stories to find here, this pops up! I love how the story shifts from narration to stream-of-consciousness and the musical metaphor. Funny thing, when I think of this story with the title, I think of that Ron Pope song "Our Song." If you haven't heard it, you should give it a listen; it's cute. Also, is this an AU?

Anyways, this is definitely one of my newer favorites ADV stories. Kudos, Gengar!
cody chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Dam I loved this one I don't know why but I did.

Thanks for writing this great story :)
Jaquelyn chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my gosh that was one of d most detaildd and best stories I read! I absolutley loved it so deatiled and fluffy. Excellent job
XSilentSerenityX chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I haven't read your stories in a while. Great job on this one.
Ammyst chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING!
Snow wolf of winter chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I believe you asked a 'you don't say' question, of course it's a 'yea'! It's serious but it's emotional and awesome for a one-shot!
Re reviewer chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Looovvvveeee yyyooouuuuuu no homo
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was extremely wonderful to read. I couldn't stop reading and each word had so much meaning behind it. As a ex-music student i love all the music terms like tempo and sync etc. When you wrote down the music terms it really did relate to the next paragraph.

This was rather fluffy and soft from you. I never thought you could write something like this. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, in fact i want more. It's good to have some variety in your stories. Also i found a few typo but nothing major. I still understood what you were trying to say.

And i liked the small Ikari moments too. Hehe. Keep it up Gengar.
TurtleDr0p chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Amazing story this just left me speechless its like it was done by best selling author, it was just simply glorious. I hope you do more stories like this Shiny because their aren't many fan stories like this one, you sure have become a great author.