Reviews for Adherence
Fairy.Rains chapter 41 . 9/14
ugh what a place to have stopped. I really love this story and hope you get a chance to finish it. you've done an amazing job.
MagicalFoxInTheWilderness chapter 21 . 9/7
"Oh, hell, I just called a pregnant girl chubby" I had to try so hard not to laugh at this. Best single line of this fic so far XD
solarlunarstar chapter 41 . 8/25
Thank God Natsu finally knows that he's the father! It was killing me with the irony!
MOOOmas101 chapter 12 . 8/2
Was the dream really about Natsu? He has black eyes, but the description of Lucy's partner had green eyes-the same color as Galahad's if I can remember correctly. While that was most likely unintentional, it would be interesting if the dream wasn't a memory but an illusion planted by the dream mage. Either way, I'm worried for Lucy- it's looking like the poor girl got knocked up by Natsu. Pregnancy is not easy and the murky waters of their relationship is not helpful. I hope they actually talk to each other soon and the secret is revealed, then Galahad might become less of a problem (although I doubt that he'll stop butting between the two potential lovebirds).
Serthrek871 chapter 41 . 7/12
Please tell me you plan on finishing the story! You can't leave it like that! What happens next? Does Galahad get his smug face beaten in?
Please finish it eventually.
Brea4458 chapter 41 . 7/9
Well, if you had to unintentionally end somewhere I'm glad it's here and not before the two realized the truth and reconciled. I wish we would have gotten to hear Natsu confess his feelings, him see his son/daughter, or even know what name Lucy picked out for the baby, but it just wasn't meant to be I guess. I will definitely be following the story just in the off chance you decide to come back! Thanks for putting the time and effort you did into this story!
Brea4458 chapter 38 . 7/8
man, I just can't take how they keep misunderstanding each other and Galahad! Ugh! I just can't with him.
Brea4458 chapter 33 . 7/8
ugh man. that was such a great and intense chapter. ive seen the reviews that youve abandoned this story but i just had to review on this chapter anyways!
I'm on chapter 8 and I don't like Lucy she's acting just like nastu said "defenseless against a pretty face"
This is such a good story! Please, please! Continue the story.
ShipMasterMagic666 chapter 10 . 6/23
is anyone else just screaming at their phone 'LUCY YOUR PREGNANT!'
88blacksheep chapter 41 . 6/23
Ahh come on, you're like one chapter away from completing this and you haven't updated since March 2014? It's June 2017 for goodness sake. Finiiissshhh thissss pleeeeaase !
T D'Amaze chapter 1 . 6/22
I, like nearly everyone else who has read this, hope you come back and finish it. It took a long time to get here and right as we hit the climax it prematurely ends. Everyone would be so glad to see a story alert!
Did I seriously read all of this only to find it has been abandoned for years? Not even a kiss? Welp that was. Huge let down.
Bev chapter 41 . 6/8
Please update soon...DYING to know what happens next. I'm hoping they have a son, or twins! omg just anything
2,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »