Reviews for Adherence
TheNewCompanion chapter 41 . 5/30
Please don't give up on this - it's the best Fairy Tail fanfiction I've read yet!
wishingwell41 chapter 41 . 5/27
What the heck! Dont leave me at a cliffhanged! Otherwise I will have wasted half my day for NOTHING! PLEASE UPDATE
Please update!
Wrirey chapter 39 . 5/16
Oh gosh I'm gonna beat Galahad's ass after this chapter. Being so greedy!
Dragodden chapter 31 . 5/10
I've tried. Seriously I have. But this chapter just nailed Galahad's coffin. What a bastard! (awesome writing)
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! it has been more than a year already, this story is to good to let it go to waste.
SammyTheGreatJellal chapter 41 . 5/4
UPDATE OMG BRUH! THIS IS AMAZING
Dragodden chapter 17 . 5/1
I just needed to point out for this chapter: Gajeel has been absolutely fantastic. You have mad skills! :D
RavenQueenFan2605 chapter 41 . 5/1
I'm so upset I didn't catch this jewel of a story sooner! I truly cannot wait for the next chappie, but if it takes u a while to post I don't mind! Everyone gets busy! Hope you and your family are doing well! The story is fabulous!
Oh. My. GOSH! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS MASTERPIECE OF A STORY!
Wow, I really like this story, but you haven't updated in a little over a year. All you need is a few more chapters to finish. Go Natsu & Lucy!
Please tell me that you are planning on continuing this story, it needs to be update. Pretty please
Kodochi Kurokami-sama chapter 15 . 4/20
I knew it. I KNEW IT. That Mulan...

Lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've been in a Disney mood all week and suddenly everything's a quote/reference/sing-along/whatthehellamIdoingwithmylifehelp.

Great story, so far! Looking forward to more Nalu! And I continue on...
Kodochi Kurokami-sama chapter 10 . 4/20
She's pregnant. She is so... freaking... pregnant. If she's not pregnant I'll do my maths homework (lol no). I'll bet someone 50 bucks she is PREGNANT.
And now that that's out of my system... I'll keep reading, shall I?
Evarnin chapter 41 . 4/16
My gosh thank you for this amazing story! Hope everything is going well at college n all and that you're not extremely stressed out. Super hyped for the next update hope to see it soon :3
2,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »