Reviews for Adherence
Just gotta day that in the beginning I really enjoyed this fic, but all the beating around the bush honestly got very annoying.
lillianwillsurvive chapter 41 . 10/6
Finally finished and I’m so ready for the next chappie please update
i hate lucy .. SHES SO FUCKING STUPID IN THIS IM LITERALLY CRYING NATSU JUST WANTED TO FUCKING APOLOGIZE
heyitsmeduhnat chapter 41 . 9/12
Omg why was this never completed its so good.
lilangelchr30305 chapter 41 . 6/6
Ugh please continue this! I need to see what happens!
Kittius-chan chapter 41 . 5/31
It’s 3am. I’ve stayed up all night reading this. Only to realise it’s not complete please finish it
ThePunnerLeJoueurdeMots081201 chapter 17 . 4/16
Love the story so far. Great writing, good build of drama, though I thought Natsu was too childish sometimes, since I believe this happens after the Alvarez Arc (Makarov has a beard) and he's evolved by this point. The pregnancy trope is kinda cliché, but it's well used there.

I have one problem so far though, and it involves the trope in question. The "abortion is cruel and wrong" part... Idk whether you did that for plot convenience or because these are your views, but it bothers me. If it's the first case, I get that it helps push out the option of not having the baby and allows the story to evolve in a certain direction, but it's a little bit too convenient. Fairy Tail, or at least your story, happens in a world with modern mentalities, where I suppose abortion is or would be accepted. Lucy's and Levy's reaction speak a more conservative mindset, which conflicts with their characters as Lucy is opposed to traditions (left her father's grasp, etc) and I don't think Levy would allow herself to judge this kind of situation, being unable to put herself in Lucy's shoes. So, as I said, plot convenience harms your story if it's only that.

If these are your views, I can't really change your mind. However, I disagree with this, as I believe abortion, though being obviously excruciatingly difficult for the parents, is neither wrong nor cruel, and that any woman in Lucy's situation should be at the very least allowed to ponder the choice. As ethics currently says it, a foetus isn't a human being yet, and so I believe abortion at this stage is, though an enormous decision to take, a choice between having to devote a great feal of your life's efforts to raise a child that not ever be wanted or loved, and between not doing it, whatever being the amount of guilt the person can handle. With that said, I recognize that this is your story and that you are free to write it, but the way you made this scene go down gives the impression of establishing a general truth that abortion is wrong, when it is legally and ethically not in these conditions.

With that long part over, I still appreciate your fic a lot, and I'll keep reading. Good continuation!
Dont do this ;-;
deboome chapter 41 . 1/24
Oh i want an update:(
Wait what chapter 41 . 12/18/2018
Is this actually like the legitimate end?
Guest chapter 41 . 11/19/2018
Please complete it
Hipster012 chapter 41 . 6/9/2018
Ok I feel contradicting to all the other people here. But..I'm happy you managed to write till where you did. Honestly I know this story is not finished but just reading that cute last chapter has had me satisfied. I can think up of all the lame ways galahad is going to face Lucy and natsu and about the fight that would go down between belladona, but for the life of me I couldn't imagine any way, that wasn't lame, about Lucy and natsu's reconciliation. So I am very happy that if you decided to stop anywhere you picked here. This chapter. Thanks a lot. XD
BearPlusCat chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
I have loved reading thisI have really missed all the Fairy Tail mages since the manga finished, and you made them come alive again for me. I'm so hoping that one day you will finish Natsu and Lucy's tale. I'm feeling very emotionally invested in them finally reaching their happy ending after struggling with them through all those chapters, and basically wanting to beat them both over the heads for their obtuseness! Please take pity on all your readers and take up the reins of this story again. I've read it twice, and the non-ending wasn't any easier to handle the second time around! Many thanks for taking us this far.
Fairy.Rains chapter 41 . 2/7/2018
and it stops. seriously you can't leave us hanging like that (although I'm not really one to talk). hope you get a second wind and finish out this one. really love it.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/11/2018
Is that it? I was so looking forward to the baby coming and Natsu being there for the delivery and them both telling each other they loved them, not to mention what about the Belladonna? They can’t just be done?! Please write more!
2,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »