Reviews for Adherence
Reading through now, good story, but chapter 17 I have a real ethical problem with. Abortion isn't cruel and it seems like you were projecting potentially harmful/bigoted views onto the characters. If Lucy did choose not to keep the baby, I doubt Levy would ditch her. She would stand by her friend as she made a difficult decision. That's what friends do. It seems wildly out of character to paint her otherwise.

I get that it's just a story, but consider that views like that can be really harmful to women. Their lives matter too.
Roshan Channah chapter 41 . 3/23
Hi
I am sorry to say this but I hate Galahad. This is not to say that he is an bad character. It took a while for him to get started but now he has become very interesting. I really like his history and how you have developed his arc. He is very intriguing. But I hate him. He has hurt Natsu and thus it is impossible for me not to hate him.
This is not an insult to your work. As mentioned before I think you have done a good job with Galahad. But I adore Natsu and hate all those who harm him. Which is a problem when watching the anime as Natsu gets into fights with half his guild mates and half of those who are not he makes his allies. Seriously there was a point in the beginning when I didn't like Gray and Erza for their precieved slights against Natsu. I am such a fan girl it's ridiculous. But who can blame me he is soooooo adorable. Maybe I am naive and inexperienced but I have never met a male main character who pulls off cute and adorable as well as he does. That is another thing I want to credit you for: how well you have moved Natsu forward in his development. He is changing and maturing but at the same time he is still an oblivious idiot as always. He is different to the Natsu we know from the manga and anime but still similar enough to be the same character. As far as Lucy goes yes she did something stupid and then refused to deal with it. But I believe her reasons for doing so are warranted. As were her fears. And no one can really say they would have done different. Further more circumstances outside her control worsened an already bad situation.
So let me finish by saying good job and keep up the good work. I hope Galahad gets his comeuppance soon though I don't want to suffer. I am not mean.
Good luck.
AstraFFN chapter 41 . 3/23
*Spoiler* OH MY GOSHHHHH. FINALLY. It finally took 41 chapters for the reveal to Natsu?! I was suffering, but it was all worth it in the end! I love this book so much! Please update! I wanna know what happens next!
Pasht chapter 33 . 3/18
Okay I realize this is a pointless review since there are several more chapters, but I just have to say this delay in telling Natsu the truth for SO LONG is really really frustrating to read. It's getting a little unbelievable, Lucy is pretty open with him and even if she was worried about his reaction I think she would still tell him because its the responsible and fair thing to do. I'm at the point where I am skimming through the story just trying to get to the part where he finally knows the truth.
Also, shouldn't Gray and Erza be way more involved in supporting her since they are her teammates? Whenever she is in trouble they are there to help her too.
I will keep reading for now, because both the story and your writing is pretty good, and I really want to know what happens. But I just had to mention how frustrating this delay is. I get that its a dramatic plot device but I have almost stopped reading this story several times out of frustration and impatience.
Hope you don't mind the honest feedback.
Caramell-Crystal chapter 41 . 3/2
Omg ok i've read the 41 chapters, craving for more, and let me tell you...i absolutely love it.

I need more..like seriously...IT DOES NEED TO FINISH WELL...IT BETTER ENDS WELL.

i don't want to feel disappointed if you cancelled this...I BEG YOU TO NOT LEAVE US LIKE THIS...PLEASE.

ok i'll be honest. Since it is not good to lie and give falses reviews.

I usually hate reading long fanfics with low pace, even more if they take too damm long to read and update and whey they get cancelled..it is the worst of feelings a reader could get.

Now i am NOT saying this because of you dear.
You're one of the very few Nalu authors that keep a promise, when they say they will keep the story...and i trust you.
.so i am totally ok if you are busy with life. I myself am, and find the time to read my fav stories from time to time.

I congratulate you for such a good story dear. It is really catchy and entertaining...specially my ship XP.

Sometimes i feel jealous/bad for the nalu here...mostly because it is more Game(i like gale) than nalu...because while gale are fluffy and sweet...my beautiful nalu are being all gloom and sadness.

I do like angst as long as there are a significant amount of FLUFF xD what can i say? I'm a fluff lover.

And now..it is time to act a little harsh (please do not hate me for this, i beg you pardon me..it is not your fault nor my intention to offend you i any ways) but...

OH GOD DAMMIT I FUCKING HATE THAT GALAHAD...really like a fictional hate for a character...for me seems childish, but...fucking hell i hate him...i despise him the most...JUST FUCKIND DIE BURN ROT IN HELL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

End of my childish rant...AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE MY RUDENESS AND STUPID HATE FIR FICTIONAL CHARACTERS...

I do not want to offend ..making you believe you have a bad character oc...sorry.

I am suppose to hate that kind of people, please understand that.

Now..i love my precious nalu...it's just..that frustrates me so fucking much the intense angst and stupidenest they can be...sometimes..and while the chapters have a lowwww pace of development between their relationship..i could get tired...but because i like your stories and nalu and I KNOW THAT YOU MUST FINISH IT WITH FLUFF, I WILL BE PATIENT AND EXCITED FOR TOUR STORIES.

Keep with the awesomeness x3 we like it.

Have a nice day and again...forgive my RUDENESS and HONESTY.
Deboo chapter 41 . 3/2
OMG please UPDATE!
fangirler chapter 36 . 2/12
i didn't sign up for this...
fangirler chapter 33 . 2/12
I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS
Sami chapter 41 . 1/17
Hey this is probably my 10th time reading this. I get hooked every time the entire story is so good. Could you pretty please update? Like I'm begging I'm so addicted to this story!
Svane Vulfbad chapter 1 . 1/8
Will this story ever be updated again, or is it dead?
WhatAnimeHasTaughtMe chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
Nice chapter! I like Gray's rule lol
Miss-chan chapter 38 . 12/7/2016
You are awsome , i love your history, is a very emotional fanfic. ( I'm sorry for my english )
alwaysNaruHina chapter 41 . 11/23/2016
please continue...I really love this story
quite-a-riot chapter 41 . 11/11/2016
oh my god, all that and no resolution?! Please, please just put me out of my misery! Finish the story! you are soooo close!
Edo-Salandria chapter 41 . 11/9/2016
Omg torture. I started reading this the other day and got 110% addicted. Now I see you last updated 2 years ago! You should REALLY consider finishing it... I need to know what happens! Waaaaaahhhhhh.
2,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »