Reviews for Adherence
mariah.carmichael.3 chapter 1 . 7/27
Okay so I was reading trial by fire and I absolutely love that story and I had seen that you were taking it over. So naturally I became curious of your abilities and decided to check out your previous work. Lo and behold I come to find out I'm actually familiar with your work. I would of totally forgotten about this story if I hadn't seen that you were taking over the other. I love this story and I wish you'd get back into writing it because I love trials by fire and seeing your unfinished work scares me that you'll let trials by fire fall away as well. So especially since it's been so so long since this story has been updated I hope you take some time look it over and continue with this because as great as it is it can either become a masterpiece or can fall into the pits of the forgotten stories by writers who began to many stories and left the rest to die. And I really really don't want to see this story or trials by fire die.
cloudcather chapter 41 . 7/25
I hope this story is still getting more chapters.. Great story so far and very interesting OC..

Love,
Cloudcatcher
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 41 . 7/24
No. You can not possibly stop it there! I've been hooked on this story, reading it all day so you can not end it there! Please update soon!
midnightchild25 chapter 14 . 7/19
Okay I cant even begin to say how much this chapter frustrated me! Lucy handle the problem in front of you first, then save the boy! Theres a freaking banditt threatening to practically kill you, you are currently low on magic, and injured but you decide to send your only help and hope of defeating him to the two idiots that are safely tucked away in a hole! Giiiiirrrrrl! You are the one currently in danger! Leave them be... for now! Dont send away Loke cuz you want help from your nakama! Loke can handle that guy don't doubt yourself or your spirits strength... pfft relying on the boys... had me screaming through this whole chapter!
When are you gonna update this?
A chapter 33 . 7/10
None of this would have happened if only Lucy had just told him WHO THE ACTUAL FUCKING FATHER IS.

This is really frustrating. Really.
cravenwolf86 chapter 41 . 7/7
Please continue this amazing fic! This fic has given me life!
ftx777x chapter 41 . 6/24
I hate Galahad ... How dare he interfere with NaLu ... But he did and by that he shall face judgement by all the holy fans of NaLu
FsU-Riptide chapter 41 . 6/18
This story is amazing i couldnt stop reading once i started, and i can't wait to read the next chapter. This is officially one of my favorite fanfics and i've read a lot. I can't wait to see how it turns out you my friend have done a wonderful job writing this fanfic.
JeneeUni chapter 3 . 6/15
They so like each other. Omomgomgomgomgkmbomhh. Lolololllo. I guess I was wrong about them not doing the do. I'm usually right though. Oh well.
JeneeUni chapter 2 . 6/14
I don't Natsu and Lucy actually slept together though, I think they just both hot together so they took off their clothes. Since they were comfortable with their clothes off, the accidentally fell asleep together.
queenwithballs chapter 41 . 6/14
gahhhhhh*.*
TheNewCompanion chapter 41 . 5/30
Please don't give up on this - it's the best Fairy Tail fanfiction I've read yet!
wishingwell41 chapter 41 . 5/27
What the heck! Dont leave me at a cliffhanged! Otherwise I will have wasted half my day for NOTHING! PLEASE UPDATE
Please update!