Reviews for Adherence
Fairy.Rains chapter 41 . 2/7
and it stops. seriously you can't leave us hanging like that (although I'm not really one to talk). hope you get a second wind and finish out this one. really love it.
Is that it? I was so looking forward to the baby coming and Natsu being there for the delivery and them both telling each other they loved them, not to mention what about the Belladonna? They can’t just be done?! Please write more!
stranger1999 chapter 41 . 12/20/2017
Is this the end ?
I'll have you know that this story is a master piece!
(Even though its been quite some time)
Yoyonori chapter 41 . 11/11/2017
Is where you stop
I just binge-read this entire thing in the span of one day
Less than 24 hours and I'm aaaaAAAAh
Chickensoup chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
This should be made into a book, it's so good :D
aislyn98 chapter 41 . 10/23/2017
not sure if you'll even see this... but i love this story! i would love to read more if you are willing to continue!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/9/2017
OMG I JUST BINGE READ THE ENTIRE THING WHY DID YOU STOP HERE! I hope you update this, even though it’s been awhile
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 41 . 9/27/2017
FINALLY. After for-FREAKING-ty chapters, Natsu have finally learned of the evasive truth! To be honest, it got really dragging after chapter thirty-five. I was so annoyed! The last chapter's pretty funny though.

Still holding on to hope that you haven't abandoned this story! I know it's been two years already and life is the greatest distraction for us fanfic writers, but c'mon, this has so much potential! I'm itching to know what's gonna happen now that the truth's out in the open. Either way, abandoned story or not, thanks so much for the read! I enjoyed ye ride.

Yesterday's Secrets
Fairy.Rains chapter 41 . 9/14/2017
ugh what a place to have stopped. I really love this story and hope you get a chance to finish it. you've done an amazing job.
MagicalFoxInTheWilderness chapter 21 . 9/7/2017
"Oh, hell, I just called a pregnant girl chubby" I had to try so hard not to laugh at this. Best single line of this fic so far XD
solarlunarstar chapter 41 . 8/25/2017
Thank God Natsu finally knows that he's the father! It was killing me with the irony!
MOOOmas101 chapter 12 . 8/2/2017
Was the dream really about Natsu? He has black eyes, but the description of Lucy's partner had green eyes-the same color as Galahad's if I can remember correctly. While that was most likely unintentional, it would be interesting if the dream wasn't a memory but an illusion planted by the dream mage. Either way, I'm worried for Lucy- it's looking like the poor girl got knocked up by Natsu. Pregnancy is not easy and the murky waters of their relationship is not helpful. I hope they actually talk to each other soon and the secret is revealed, then Galahad might become less of a problem (although I doubt that he'll stop butting between the two potential lovebirds).
Serthrek871 chapter 41 . 7/12/2017
Please tell me you plan on finishing the story! You can't leave it like that! What happens next? Does Galahad get his smug face beaten in?
Please finish it eventually.
Brea4458 chapter 41 . 7/9/2017
Well, if you had to unintentionally end somewhere I'm glad it's here and not before the two realized the truth and reconciled. I wish we would have gotten to hear Natsu confess his feelings, him see his son/daughter, or even know what name Lucy picked out for the baby, but it just wasn't meant to be I guess. I will definitely be following the story just in the off chance you decide to come back! Thanks for putting the time and effort you did into this story!
Brea4458 chapter 38 . 7/8/2017
man, I just can't take how they keep misunderstanding each other and Galahad! Ugh! I just can't with him.
2,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »