Reviews for Worth Waiting For
Kilthak chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is one of those one shots that begs for a full story. Obviously this hasn't been touched in a few years; but if you happened to wonder, there's at least one person who's read this and would like to see it continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I want see what Lee says about her life and vice versa
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I admit to never having seen The Expendables or The Expendables 2, but I have seen a video clip from the MLB (Major League Baseball) Fan Cave in which a number of baseball players including four Nationals relief pitchers and some Dodgers, Red Sox, Cubs, & Rangers "audition" for parts in Expendables 3: War on the Basepaths. Some are not good, but others, especially the Nats' Tyler Clippard as Dolph Lundgren, are hilarious!
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh, fricking finally! Someone finally does a Cordelia Chase take on the Expendables. I've been waiting for this one since I saw the movie.
Philyra chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is so good! Charisma was criminally underused and yeah, the character was not the best. A continuation of this would be most welcome, if you ever decide to trek this way again.
maipigen chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is just begging for a follow up...please? I don't ask for much, I'm loyally yours hehe, but I've just been looking for something like this and when I saw the movie way back when I remember thinking, Cordelia get your head out of your a** and show him what you can really handle:D
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I wasn't really happy about the way Charisma Carpenter's character ended up, either, so this explanation is quite welcome - the more so as it allows Cordelia to step into the role. In fact, next time I watch that movie I'm just going to assume this is how things really went down.

A followup about either the basketball court scene, or the second movie (which I haven't yet seen, but IMDB informs me Lacy was in) would be welcome, but no pressure. :-)