Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You've got some SERIOUSLY AWESOME writing skills! :0
Please write more chessshipping FICS 3
Not So Creative Student chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow, this is probably the BEST Chess shipping story I have ever read.
Basse Cerise chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
So awesome... o-o

This is intense, too :O

But it describes White and Black so well that it cannot be ignored! As soon as I figure out how to favorite stuff I will favorite this! I will read it every Saturday with a cup of hot chocolate (and no, I don't care if it's summer) by the window.

Thanks for the great read! :D
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
First of all, I have to compliment you on the summary, because it's all kinds of gorgeous. And that has to be one of the most attention-grabbing opening scenes I've ever read. You sure know how to pull in the readers. :D

Really, this was just great. The highlights for me were the descriptions, which were very well done, and the personalities you gave to their various Pokémon. And I think the most interesting thing about this story is the contrast... I mean, you've got an ultra-fluffy waffles scene, and then a few words later you've got Pokémon being held in captivity in the worst way possible. It's just like... whoa. I wish I was articulate enough to explain how effective that was.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I...dont get it...at all. but hey its chessshipping and there arent that many of these fanfics out there so the more the merrier!
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Your story was amazing! It was quite interesting and more with how you show the personalities of everyone. Please continue with the great work!
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
you have become my #1 favorite author for Agencyshipping :'D

you're fanfics are just too beautiful...
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh god, this is so just beautiful. The way you describe them and their relationship is just so, so perfect. I had to stop in the middle of this twice - once to squeal over how perfect and cute they are and another because it's painful to read. Ugh, Black is so dreamy, and I'd die to have a best-guy-friend-turned-bf like him.

I also really love how you showed their pokemon and gave them personalities. That's just adorable, and idk, it adds onto the fic's awesomeness. ; u;

Wow, this fic is just gorgeous! I love it! ; u;
BoxPrince chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
-APPLAUSE- perfect... Perfect best... Story... EVA! Loved It the story line and the ending :)
RoseWing-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is absolutely beautiful! Your writing is beyond amazing, and I really have no words to describe it! Well done! :D
Falsetta-Arias chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
SQUEEEEEEEEE.

My heart hurts. It hurts from all the SQUEEEEEEzing from all the fluff fluffier than a pack of alpacas. And I think alpacas are the fluffiest and bestest thing in the world.

Thanks so much for this present! I love the creative ways you worked in my prompts and how awesomely attractively sexy Black is portrayed. Hehe here is my ideal man...Dang...I think it's time to find a real man if I'm falling head-over-heel in love with a character from Pokemon.

Or I can just an alpaca to cuddle with instead. Somehow I think they're easier to find than a bf...and definitely a lot fluffier...

Thanks again! Friendship is indeed the best ship! Along with any ship filled with alpacas. Wait for your picture present! I can't guarantee I won't put an alpaca or two in it...

(Can you tell I'm currently obsessed with alpacas?)

White is also very dreamy and sweet. I'm almost crying from the sweetness of this fic.

(Arg I must convert you over...!)
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 9/21/2012