Reviews for With All Her Heart
HoneyBadger chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A wonderful story for my underappreciated otp. Thankyou.
irmaida chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
/cries
Oh my gosh that was beautiful.
I applaud you for writing a Minerva/Elphinstone because I just adore the two together, but they're not really quite popular yet. I was almost jumping up and down when I found this.
And then I read it.
I like the way you end the fic - on a happy note, but then we all know [well I know] how it will end so it's just like, crying. I can't even leave a coherent review. That was just awesome and amazing and perfect and you have both Minerva and Elphinstone down pat and their story is written absolutely perfectly and this needs to be longer (pretty please?) You just write them so well, and this fandom needs a more of them.
I'm sorry this review was so incoherent.
Point: I loved this fic.
/cries
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This a brilliant look into McGonagoll's life. Though, Imma be honest and say I have absolutely no idea who the other two men are. Harry Potter wikia is where I'll be heading next to get that info :D

But it was put together nicely and it works well. I love McGonagall's characterization. I don't believe her to do anything half-way. She does seem the all-or-nothing type and you really showed that here.

My favorite bit?: "Because I could not bear to condemn you to living forever with only half of my heart" But honestly, where she's being completely and totally honest with him is quite wonderfull too.

What I'm trying to say is that it's quite lovely :D
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful. Keep writing
KatelynneElderledge chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww! So cute
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Well, I've never heard of either of the male characters, but I still thought this was very good. :)