Reviews for Grumble Volcano
It's quite interesting that Dry Bowser manages to be in every single chapter. It's as if the Grumble Volcano track belongs to him because of his staff ghost or something.
Can we expect more content from MK8Deluxe to make its way into this story? Cuz that would be real neat.
Can we have more of Toadette farting? I know this story literally makes it hotter.
Sounds like you really love the Renegade Roundup in Deluxe since you keep mentioning it.
Playing on this track on a portable is a dream come true. So it's cool that you're acknowledging how good Mario Kart 8 is.
James Birdsong chapter 75 . 7/25/2014
Good thirty-two chapters.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 75 . 7/22/2014
Not every race course can have a hotel. Bowser needs to realize that.
Happy Yoshi chapter 73 . 1/25/2014
OK, I have to admit, this story's kind of plot-less, but I like it. I don't know why. May be one part of me is guilty for flamin' yer other story, or it's just that I find it funny. Well, you heard me. It's good, but the chapters are short. I don't care, for once.
Guest chapter 71 . 12/23/2013
I liked that you're incorporating Mario Party minigames in your story.

Especially the ones that fit the particular themes of the story, like the fire mini games with this story.
SonicSonic54321 chapter 33 . 12/15/2013
Honestly, where do you find the time to write these?
Oh, and my request, MAKE IT HAPPEN. I MUST SEE IT.
SonicSonic54321 chapter 68 . 12/15/2013
You should write a story about the Legendary Pokemon (they can be all of them, or just your favourite ones) coming to the Sonic Universe, and meeting people such as Sonic, Eggman and the Deadly Six.

(You don't have to take this request if you don't want to)
MusicalVideoGameNerd123 chapter 62 . 11/24/2013
Wow. Out of all your Mario fanfics, I've never seen Dry Bowser so enraged. Petey just never learns, does he?

3-videogamenerd123
bowser-jr-the-awesome chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You really can tell how you have improved the way your write your story's from here to way back to your first stories.
Yoshpa chapter 33 . 4/5/2013
Why did I feel sorry for Peach in Chapter 33? Anyway, love this fanfic!
James Birdsong chapter 43 . 4/5/2013