Reviews for Down the Barrel
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great story!
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Cool one shot, it's interesting how Tommy is doing something near what his past once was. Good fanfic again.
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was awesome... I liked the plot (tommy being a nyc police officer)... It would make a great full story (jus sayin')... Hope u do another story like this one!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Fatnastic job.
sabina21 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Good storie update soon
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
that was deep. You really could see any of the Rangers, particularly the guys, going on to become cops. Or joining the armed forces. Not necessarily for the adrenaline high that comes with the inherent danger, but in the protecting others, laying your life down on the line to save your fellow man. It is definitely somethingt I can see them doing, especally someone who kept getting called to action like Tommmy. The little teaser at the end was nice and sweet, too Among all the male Rangers, particularly of Zordon's group, Tommy and Jason seem to me the most likely to become cops. Followed by Rocky, and then Adam. Zack and Billy, its just a bit hard, though the moment I picture Billy working in the crime lab I can't help but nod my head and see it.