Reviews for Love 'N' Ink
makoandkorra chapter 9 . 3/2
AWWWW it cant be done?! when are you continueing?
Vargas123 chapter 9 . 2/8
Update soon please !
Summer Evening chapter 9 . 1/17
this is going awesome so far! good job! i'm wondering if you're still up on continuing
DrBarber chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Well written and entertaining. Keep up the good work.
riptidefirebends chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
That was amazing!
camilleRomance chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Lovely as usual. All the little Makorra moments were adorable and I love how the whole air family is in this story too! I swear, the sharkbrows and the Krew get my busting out laughing every time! It's great:) Also, my note is for the one shots(if I can still vote that is;)
Any who, enjoy summer camp and write like the wind, Bullseye!* and update when you can!
*rephrasing of "Ride like the wind, Bullseye!" said by Woody from Toy Story 2
AvatarFreak17 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Excellent chapter, and Korra's thoughts when she can't sleep has got to be the most accurate thing in the universe. And then there was Bolin and his shorts. And, OF COURSE, Mako would think of the financial benefits of Korra living on Air Temple Island. Oh, and Korra and Asami specualting the elements and who would bend what had me laughng my head off at the dramatic irony. You know, I could see this as an actual episode in the show, being able to move the plot while keeping it interesting and funny.

- AvatarFreak17
MK-Love18 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
primero se ganaron que desteste a Mako y Asami... segundo, yo cero que mako babeo mas por Korra que por Asami... y tercero esta genial el fic! :)
una pregunta, aparecerá Iroh? digo, para que mako sienta celos porque el protege mucho a Korar! :) :3 eso seria genial!
bueno, el fic esta genial! suerte! :)
camilleRomance chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
This is really awesome! I absolutely love Bolin! And all the makosami is totally adorable!(even though I am a hard core MAKORRA shipper, like FOR LIFE:) I can't wait till you update for part 2!;even though technically it's only been about a day)
riptidefirebends chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
UPDATE SOON!
sophia345 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
The pains of a car ride
AvatarFreak17 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Awesome chapter, although I think I'm going to have to reread this story because I forget most of it... I'm glad to see you've updated and that the next part should be up soon.

Also, will there be anything related to Book 3 here? I have a basic cable plan, so I don't get Nick, and I'm stuck with a Windows XP computer that can't load videos, so I haven't watched any of it. I may or may not be catching up today or tomorrow. So, please, can you keep this a spoiler-free zone? I haven't even touched the LoK fanfictions for fear of getting everything spoiled for me. :(

I cannot emphasis how great this chapter, or just story in general, is. I can't wait for more! Well, I can, and will have to, but you know what I mean.

- AvatarFreak17
MK-Love18 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Hola! :) bueno, la historia es muy interesante y bueno la verdad espero ver si aparece un romance entre Mako y Korra, ya que ella dio se├▒ales de que siente algunas cosas por el! :3 espero que actualices pronto y suerte! :)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
interesting can't wait for more
sydneyhaddock22501 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Please update really soon!