Reviews for Gossip
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I agree. not to be a copycat but- FUCK YEAH! I love this its awesome!
JayJayBay chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great story...I love these two and you write them well. Like JK herself! Bring on another! Please? Lol
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh wonderful story! I really, really enjoyed and love it. :D *favs*
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I loved this story. Ginny's avoidance mechanisms over the office gossip was hysterical.
MissKatt600 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was a great story :D very in character and spot on in every way. You did great!
Boogum7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This story was absolutely wonderful! A great read and a clear favorite (:
May chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
One of my all time favorites on here! I love this pairing and you write them so good! Can we expect more stories of them from you soon?
Nora chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I LOVED this! Your writting of the characters is amazing! I hope you ate still writting in this area of fanfiction. I think you may be my new favorite author!
Sofie chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Adorable! I only wish there were more :(
May chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was amazing really and truly! I love Draco/Ginny and I've read a lot of stories but this has got to be one if not the best one there is
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I read this ages ago, and somehow I didn't review... or maybe I did on FIA. I'm not sure. Regardless, this is by far one of my favorite DG oneshots that I have ever read. So funny and so sexy and so perfect. Everything about your characterizations made me happy and remember all of the reasons why I ship them. I hope you'll be writing more DG in the future. :D
ilovejessssss chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
too tired to give this the proper feedback it deserves, but i love it. so hilarious, perfect level of anticipation and nicely blended romance and passion. one of my favorites that i come back to now and then. thanks for writing!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
OMGGG It felt so good to write DG again after such a long time :3
Ha'niqua chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was really cute. I loved the DG interaction (or lack thereof) and the format of the story was fun. Great response to the prompt.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
So, I went to your profile looking for Aversion and what do I find...? You write Draco/Ginny fanfiction too! I think you just became my favourite person in the entire world! I love this pairing SO MUCH - there are no words! They are my Harry Potter OTP (right along with Ron/Hermione). Gosh, it's been forever since I've read a D/G fic. This made my heart swell with just love.

I love their banter and I thought you did a really good job with it. I especially loved the different stages Ginny went through to get to acceptance. Avoidance was my favourite. I loved seeing her shoot right through his legs to get away from him. lmao. Ah, how I miss this pairing.

Ginny's dream was hella smexy and the conversation at the end of the story was a joy to read. I love it when they reluctantly for one another. Great job!