Reviews for For Her Silence
conquerors chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Everybody was in character in this, and although aunt/niece incest is one of the few things I despise reading, it is very in character with the Black family and how they most likely would have acted. You repeated the word bed twice, but besides that I didn't notice any SPaG errors.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is well written, although there is one typo (at one place, "bed" is repeated twice). Incest this close squicks me some, but you write it well, and Walburga's demands unfortunately make sense with how messed up you write the dynamics of the Black family. Walburga especially remains in character in this, and I appreciate that. Well done.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
*shudder* ugh, I'm fine with the sister/sister incest but the Aunt/niece thing squicks me, especially since I see Walburga as looking like Magpie from inkheart although she probably doesn't... Anyway, I think that the absolute enbarassment over being caught giving your sister a handjob was very realistic and the secrecy was too.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Not going to lie, the whole incest thing isn't really my cup of tea, but I think you pulled this off really well. I think the overall plot is really twisted, but I like how you delved into the Black family's lives. Well done!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I can see Andromeda and Narcissa having a relationship as well with Bellatrix-they are Black's after all ;) But Walburga-wow this is different. I see her as asexual. But this is a great twist :) And Walburga was awesome in this-like the Best Supporting Character who took away the Drabble from Andromeda and Narcissa ;) Very good!

Much love!

C.G.
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I have to say great job on the story :) Not a lot of people can write this kind of fic without it turning all weird, but you amanged to pull it off convincingly. I could actually picture this happening as I was reading. Once again, great job!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I've never seen this pairing before, at all - well, Andi/Narcissa I have, but not with Walburga included. Not many authors would be able to pull this off convincingly, so I commend you on that. I like your characterization of Narcissa here, you manage to characterize her quite well even though this focuses on smuttiness. Speaking of which, you wrote that quite well also. There were just one little thing I wanted to point out - 'why two young women would be lying in bed bed' - you just accidentally typed bed twice. Overall, though, this is very well-written, and there were no other SPaG errors. Ugh, Walburga's a bit of a creep here - I don't like her. Although that's kind of what you were trying to get across, I assume. The last sentence makes a lot of sense, too, I can picture Narcissa being worried about what her parents would have said if they knew about what Andi and Narcissa got up to. Good job.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ah, very typical Gamma. Well done, making such a crack pairing believable. But then again, they are Blacks so goodness knows... ;D
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
The characterizations here are fascinating. Awkward situation aside, the sisterly bickering about giving Walburga ideas is very clever and Narcissa being smug about the fact that she was right was just so great. I also really liked the line "This was not a usual situation for being commended on anything..." because it was true and rather funny.
Nice job with this trio. :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was interesting. Not really the kind of thing I read, but I think you wrote it really well, no matter. It would be nice to be able to write those sorts of topics like you do. I get all awkward if I even try and it never happens.

But, despite the themes, it was good. Well done.