Reviews for I'm A Nice Guy
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was really sweet. I enjoyed it.
BLANK ACCOUNT LADEDADEDA chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Naww, this was adorable. I can totally imagine that idea working its way into the show.

Also, intoxicated Blaine is totally awesome x
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
love it!
LostOnGallifrey chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Very cute!
ne-01 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love this, I love the idea of it as well, especially the drunk parts hahaha! This was such a good idea and really well written, woo! Go you!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
oh goodness WHY do you feel like this is terrible?! it's SUCH an inherently Blaine thing to pick up on, and you articulated it beautifully! i got all emotional - this is my headcanon. WONDERFUL YOU ARE.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Hey, you focused on the glee guys we're most familiar with. No problem. This is just great.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I liked this! It's nice to just get a bit of musing on Blaine's character, because I find it interesting that he was always so touchy feely with Kurt (before the dating) but less so with the other Warblers. Could just be that Blaine was subconsciously attracted to Kurt from the get-go, but probably more that the Warblers were so straight-laced. Since ND are not quite so uptight, I think it's nice to see Blaine getting more comfortable with little platonic affectionate touches like Artie's hair-ruffling and such. And the guys getting used to it too, since they've never really had to deal with a gay guy coming anywhere near them with Kurt always so no-touchy except with the girls.

I'm really looking forward to the Artie/Sam/Blaine friendship this year, and the thought of Blaine drunkenly kissing Sam on the cheek and Sam not caring made me smile. That attitude is totally canon. (Sam was always great with Kurt starting right from Duets, and I would've liked to have seen their friendship developed - but I'll settle for it being with Blaine instead!)

Now that I've rambled for probably longer than your fic, I'll say that I'm glad you're not going to blend your Wicked soundtrack. Though I admit that I'm a teensy bit curious as to how a blender would go with that.
Brulian4ever chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I thought this was really good. I'm hoping that Blaine gets to have some real friends this season in Artie and Sam - it was hinted last season that he was part of the group but I'd love the bromance in full force this season.

Anyway, I enjoyed this alot.
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awww this is such an awesome story. i haven't watched season 4 because i forgot it had started. Thanks for reminding me.
BACKINBLACK5612 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awws! :') that was beautiful! made my sad day better!
cellowings chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really liked this story and I think it would be really cool to see this from Kurt's point of view... not like jealous or anything but with understanding and looking out for him in case the other boys react badly...