Reviews for Fifty Shades of Loneliness
Autumn chapter 7 . 12/9
Writerdi has lost the respect from all the ff fans that's why she's not updating.
As you stated years ago in your review on her story " do not read a story written by a women who lied to you " I think it would be respectful if you continued with this story. It's a shame that a few narrow minded people are allowed to ruin it for all of us.
Please continue it is a injustice to us not be able to read the full. Story and a injustice to yourself because your writing was fantastic.
Come back and finish please.
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 5 . 10/18
Please finish I loved how it begins so many possibilities..
I like the fighter in Ana... Christian realization of what he did
..everyone will have a opinion, sometimes nice sometimes mean but what you envision is what is important..
464913 chapter 7 . 9/21
Then take it the hell down! It's rude to waders to leave it up
FSOG Lover chapter 7 . 9/15
I am so sorry HappyCup you have chosen to abandon this story. I found this story while looking for another, and, while I love Christian's character in the movies you are portraying him here as the opposite. As I do not know if this was your intention, I find this Christian to be a coward and spoilt. The lame excuses for his relationship with Amanda is shameful. It appears he never considers what his actions would cause, and, yet he when he is put on the spot by Ana has the audacity to say he feels their marriage has not been right for some time, and, in turn is surprised by her reaction to this? I get the impression you may have been painting Amanda as self serving and having no regard or understanding what it means to be a marital partner and/or parent. I would have dearly loved to see what vision your story was going to have. Please reconsider, perhaps putting it on another forum where the reviews are not so childish and cruel.
gabyhyatt chapter 7 . 8/5
I hope you continue someday
honeysmith2222 chapter 7 . 7/21
Please update soon as possible please please please please please please please please please please
4649123 chapter 7 . 6/27
If you find you can't finish a story then take it down! You have no right to waste space , leave it to authors who consider their readers and don't leave up unfinishedwork
Please finish this story
Galady
The premiere of Fifty Shades Darker renewed my love for this Trilogy. I have read many of the cheating stories with interest, seeing what the different perspectives are in each story. This particular one, although only six chapters show Christians selfishness and attitudes regarding his marriage and his infidelity with Amanda. I find this story to be believable, in the sense of Christian being the type of guy whom has no trouble in his past replacing his subs with a new one when he has had enough of them, and, it appears his marriage to Ana is no different. He gives me the impression only his feelings matter, and, when confronted by his wife about his affair his first instinct was to protect the woman he is cheating with. He seems surprised by Anas reaction, but, realistically he did not show any understanding of what her feelings would be. In the books it is well documented about Christians emotional immaturity, and, this story gives the impression it was going to delve deeper in that area. I was looking forward to reading whether Christians relationship with Amanda is based on love, or something else. I have no doubt Christian will always love Ana, but, I was looking forward to seeing if he is still 'in love' with her. This story was showing him to be unable to reconcile that he is hurting his family, in particular his wife and his son, with his infidelity. I personally do not like the cheating stories but I am starting to refamiliarise myself with the stories on this blog, and, this story peaked my interest, mainly as it involved the emotional issues that Christian and Ana need to overcome which was not largely highlighted in the books like this. Please reconsider finishing this story, I would be interested to see what points you are trying to get across.
I have just finished reading what little there is of this story, and, I am also amazed by some of the reviews posted here. Christian plays up with a younger woman and Ana is left broken. So many reviews say that if Amanda dumps Christian he will attempt to reconcile with Ana and she just takes him back. Oh goodness. I was really hoping this story may have shown more strength in Anas character than this. Christian left for greener pastures and when that falls through Ana takes him back. I hope this was not what this writer had I'm mind. Christian deserves to be thrown to the gutter and left in the wind. Ana deserves true love. Let Christian lie in the bed he made for himself. His foolish decision to cheat on the one woman whom gave everything of herself to him does not deserve to be given an easy second chance. Give this Ana the opportunity to find what real love and happiness in a relationship is about. Please reconsider writing this story, would love to read your take on this HappyCup.
Sorry to hear his story will not be finished. I was hoping this may have been one of those stories where the plot took a different turn, with Ana being cold and distant. So far no cheating stories I have read have even given Ana a different perspective, and, I have been waiting for a story where Ana sticks it to Christian. I was hoping along the lines of her divorcing him only if he agrees to terms such as giving her the controlling shares in GEH, and Christian openly admitting to the media he was unfaithful and naming Amanda as the other woman. Christian deserves to have everything thrown at him. If Christian is truly committed to Amanda he should have no problem with these types of conditions, however, I find their relationship is not longlasting. I can't see Amanda wanting her name outed in this way and her reactions may lead to him having to confront these challenges bringing him to a realisation of what his true feelings for Amanda and Ana are. I hope you seriously reconsider and finish this story, HappyCup.
This story had the makings of being one of the better posts, yet, sadly, after only six chapters the writer has put this on the backburner. Can HappyCup please tell us what they may have had in store for all the characters? I was looking forward to seeing Christian move on with Amanda, and, more importantly, Ana being given the opportunity to find a man worthy of her affections. Christian does not deserve Ana, and, it would be great to see her find someone new. Amanda is only using Christian for his money, and, he will end up copping his right whack. Would have looked forward to seeing another man take Christians place in Anas bed and in his sons life. Christian deserves this type of a wake up call. That would have made for a good story! Please give me some light here?
I have read Wordrunners story, and, although it was a good story l was curious as to how you may have portrayed Ana and Amanda in your story. From what l had read in your brief post l considered Ana to be not only surprised, but, overwhelmed at the way Christian just disregarded her totally to start a relationship with Amanda. Anas emotions really show, and, to make matters all the more worse was her having found out about his infidelity the way she did to also realising he was still having sex with her while bedding Amanda. For four months Christian was getting the best of both worlds, with his wife completely oblivious as to his cheating. For Amanda's part, well, she seems upset Christian was still sleeping with his wife. To me, if Christian was so unhappy it takes an unfeeling person to not only sleep with both women, but, he actually takes off his wedding ring while he is in Amanda's company.
This story was only just starting to get to the good stuff. I was looking forward to what Amanda was expecting of Christian now the cat is out of the bag, and, seeing how Ana starts to live her life as a single mother and having to start afresh without Christian. While I was hoping this story was a HEA for Mr and Mrs Grey we are never going to know their intentions. I only hope you reconsider and finish this story.