Reviews for Fifty Shades of Loneliness
Negativity? Your shitty writing did it!
Why write a fifty fic? Why not use two loser names but then no one would care about your lousy story
FAILED you could care less about fsog or AC or writing or characters
I would be embarrassed to not delete the story but I'm sure even negative attention makes you feel self important
Fiftyshadesooc chapter 4 . 10/29
Dumbest cheating fic. El would probably mock the worst writing and plot idea... snores
Please reconsider. Come back and finish this story.
Please come back.
XANEM chapter 7 . 10/21
Update please
writefighter chapter 7 . 9/27
I think she is not coming back because she has no clue as to how to continue. I wish she would give someone permission to write but just make sure they are good writers. It is such a good story. It really is sad to see it left in shambles.
Please update.
Sarah Dhanraj chapter 7 . 9/23
Veronica, I don't think (from the comments) that anyone is trying to steal this story (unless I've missed something?) but it does seem as though everyone is begging for a conclusion one way or another. It is such a shame for such a good story to be abandoned. Please reconsider HappyCup.
You wrote this review I hour ago for fifty shades what if.
"I can't wait to read more of this story." Please come back and put this story finally to rest. Other authors have been bullied on this site and have managed to finish there stories. Are you a victim or a fighter?
We are missing out. I need to know the outcome of this story please.
Please update. Your loyal fans are begging you. Please show some kindness.
Veronica chapter 1 . 9/19
I suspect that the guest who so desperately wants you to delete this story is the same who has asked if you would mind if somebody else took over.
She most likely has already copy and pasted your chapters. Writerdi took credit for your hard work don't let it happen again. Happycup, I would love for you to continue writing this story. Do it for yourself and the ones who appreciate a good story. We all want Mandy and Christian to suffer but also to see how Christian feels when the dust settles and the fantasy
Becomes a reality . The mistress turning into a girlfriend, the once a week shag becoming everyday, seeing Mandys true destroyed his marriage because he become bored would love to see the cracks appearing on his new realationship. Also, they family divided. When he finally realises his mistake how can he make it right. The media, mia upcoming wedding, the gala The list is endless please come back this is a fantastic story and your story deserves to be completed you are very talented its a gift don't throw it a way. Please come back.
And you are still out there least do the right thing and take this down. It's been nearly three years.
Diane45 chapter 7 . 9/17
Plz up date it looks like it could be a good story
I think you are just a sad, pathetic person...probably the other woman or woman scorned at some point and you leave this here to taunt everyone. Sicko and psycho thinking there are no villains.