Reviews for Fifty Shades of Loneliness
Zeena chapter 7 . 8/18
Please please please continue I know it's been long but still I would like to know how christian will realize his mistake
Mona chapter 7 . 8/10
My son is non-verbal. Speech is a gift.
I couldn't write like this- to be able to write like this is a gift.
you have a very special gift that thousands of us would be envious off.
I enjoy reading these types of stories because it takes the pain away from a depressing life like mine. You evoked so many feelings in this story and I so wish you would continue. Please reconsider!
Diany Tupete chapter 1 . 8/9
Hi HappyCup,

I think you're a beautiful writer and I would love if you finished your story...or shared how you envisioned it ending. :)
T chapter 5 . 8/5
Very talented.
Please continue story
loves4paws chapter 6 . 7/31
Here it is, almost 4 years after the initial post of this story and I'm reading it again.

Amanda is young, venturing out into the real world, wanting to spread her wings and explore, to test her skills and abilities, to do "adult" things. I've a feeling this isn't Amanda's first go around with a married man, an "older" man. She's in it for the excitement, the challenge, the thrills, the benefits and, all the expensive stuff Christian is surely giving her. She's playing and having fun and has no plans to settle down with Christian. She's savvy enough to know that if he will do this with her, he will do it to her. And, she's giving Christian good advice about letting his family adjust to the separation before bringing in the other half of the reason for the separation.

She knows what Ana is feeling and how his family would respond to meeting her and knowing just what they've done as a team. She's young enough, adventurous enough, careless enough, and selfish enough to not care what the after effects of their actions bring. She's just "young and dumb". He, on the other hand, should know better. Hasn't he seen what an affair can, will and, does to people? Has he spoken to Flynn about it? No, I don't think she's "careless" as she seems to know exactly what they are doing and what the outcome is going to be.

As to Christian cheating, even in canon I felt he would with the right incentive and partner. Yeah, he was "faithful" to his subs but why wouldn't he be? When he got tired or bored with one, he just simply cancelled their contract, paid 'em off, and moved on to the next. No nasty scenes or hurt feelings, no betrayal, no lies, no deceit, no scandal, just a simple, "Thank you. It's been fun. Here's your money and there's the door. Don't let it hit your ass on the way out."

Please continue your story or, maybe, offer to turn it over to another writer. It's much too good to just let it lay dead.
The story was bad. Wordrunners too
I really like this is so many ways you could have this story go. Mandy keeping him from his son and family becoming a dead beat dad, Ana finding someone who is willing to step up and become a dad. Christian finally waking up ,but he loses his family. Or you can make them get back together after all this.
You should have thought of people writing negative review on this story before it's put up. It is a cheating story and everyone who loves Ana and Christian would go into this and dissing it big time. So you should have known that you will have nasty comments before you wrote the story. Every cheating story have nasty comments. Most people hate cheating stories. Especially when Christian obviously loves someone else and not Ana. You fucked up there, that's your first mistake. Now you abandoned the story because you can't take negative review. Did you think it was going to be smooth sailing throughout your story. That would just make you an idiot for thinking that.
Another coward 'guest' who likes to hide behind a keyboard and abuse other reviewers, yet hasn't got the guts to sign their review. This site is full of these brave soles.* rolls eyes!
At least I stand behind my opinions.
BTW the review in question was for the f**king retard who bravely left their unsigned insulting, cowardly attack on the author on Oct 29.
Was it you, or was it the idiot who seems to have the telepathic power of knowing what someone looks like by their reviews? Lol!
Love to know which review the oh so eloquent (and usually nasty/unconstructive) Scattycow is slamming as "retarded". Why Ms Cow you always have to be so downright bitchy is beyond me. Back to the story - please HC, please think about finishing this.
LMAO. Way to prove Scattycow's point! Duhhhhhh!
Scattycow chapter 7 . 6/21
Lol, at least I sign my reviews. Coward!
ladysatinfire chapter 7 . 6/15
I didnt like how cold u made Christian to be .Chistian and is a story
Mommylady chapter 7 . 6/15
What will it take you to to complete this story?
It's been nearly 4 years. This story is one of the best written stories of fanfiction. I think we need closure. Please finish it.
jolanda chapter 7 . 6/9
hi im sorry that there are so many negative people out there
I stumbled across your story the other day and was truelly fascinated I know its been quite some time but have you thought about maybe finishing this please it was good really good