Reviews for Kitty Series Extras
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
i would've happily sat on the floor XD i love just laying on the floor, it's occasionally more comfortable than the couch (seriously, i'll be laying on the floor in the living room after dinner...or in the door way of my room) so i don't know why Sevvi is having such a fit over sitting on the floor XD
0WolfFaerie0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I've really loved this series and have been pleasantly surprised at how natural Tom and Harry's relationship has been! I know it's a bit much to hope for seeing as this hasn't been updated for years but I'd love to read more about the twins at Hogwarts!
AvianaSawada1827 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I MIGHT have laughed abit to hard at this.
floophoenixLing chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This is funny! Imagine the potion master's look when he has to follow everything of Harry's whim! lol..
aylahanifa chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Poor Sevvy lucky Ms Riddle he he :)
Rabastans chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I tried so hard not so laugh...
I TRIED...
now I'm laughing to tears.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
ˆˆ like it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH OH GOD HAHAHAHH
kittykat202 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I loved it, Tom has spoiled Harry rotten please update soon
Bashirisuku chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Thanks or updating! but what had Snape ment when he says:
"Everything he had worked for, everything he had done had been for nothing! Potter had turned right around and had done the very thing he had been trying to accomplish, keep him away from the Dark Lord."
ChibiAyane chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
*cackles* XD
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
-giggles- very very nice but he could go a tad easier than call tom for a simple disobedience
EnchantedStarling chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Hi! I love the Kitty Series. And I was very excited to discover Extras. One of the things I was interested in while reading Kitty Trouble was different reactions of people as they discovered some of their things being missing thanks to a nesting cat-boy. If you could manage a small chapter on this I would be ever happy.
Now.. I'm actually off to re-read the series again. This will by my third time reading the stories.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013