Reviews for Legend of Zelda: Fate's Design
starriechombie chapter 36 . 9/21/2017
I remember when The Polar Express first came out in theaters, my family, a group of 6, got the entire theater to ourselves. When the movie was loud we asked to turn it down and they did. It was really nice.
Wild180 chapter 37 . 9/11/2017
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one! I love this story! Keep it up because people like you are awesome!
Wild180 chapter 36 . 5/28/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope the update comes soon! I love the this story!
starriechombie chapter 36 . 2/8/2017
interestingly short and quick, right to the point and done with, simple, sometimes long fillers are needed, sometimes short chapters are needed, but the timing of this chapter is pretty on point with what's needed. Already waiting for more!
starriechombie chapter 34 . 9/25/2015
*logs into FFnet* did I miss something?
starriechombie chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
That was... Short and sweet. Thanks for the new chapter!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 31 . 2/16/2014
I thought you killed him for a sec! Thank God he's alright! (Where the hell was Midna through all this? o-e Didn't she wanna visit or check up on him?)
Oot Link chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
DAAAAAAMN chapter 9 that Link shut elornor down for good. (Ps sorry if I got the name wrong
ohlookadeadaccount chapter 29 . 12/4/2013
No! Sally! But it's okay, Link will kick their butts! Yay!
Vixenify chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love your story.
starriechombie chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
Can't wait for more Curtis should get back when the mysterious guy is trying to kill Link and helps Link by surprising him from behind as well as letting Link be able to see Sally again instead in secrecy in public due to Link explaining to Curtis why he was yelling at Sally's stepmother.
ohlookadeadaccount chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Oooh, Midna the matchmaker! I love Midna so much :3
ohlookadeadaccount chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
So cute! I love this story sooooo much! :D
Ashlee S chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
YAAAAAY!YOU UPDATED! AND CLIFFIE!
ohlookadeadaccount chapter 23 . 7/20/2013