Reviews for Mutual Enemy
JPElles chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I'm curious where this is headed. I'm reminded a bit of a story called captivated on archiveofourown that's Darcy/Loki. Although this has a darker slant of course. I do hope kind of like that story though Kagome here continues to balance Loki a bit and make him less suicidal(letting go into the void), and less self hate with his views on the Jotuns.
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Gah! I'm deathly curious to know what will happen next! Love how Kagome punched holes in Loki's plans - can't wait to find out exactly what their new plan is!

Please update again soon!
dark shadowed rose chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I like it. a pissed off Kagome teamed up with Loki. I want more
purloined wings chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
This story is good so far. I look forward to future chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Please update this! Its already 2014 ...i have been waiting oh so patiently for you but you never updated...plus i hardly remember or even go back to see if people updated their stories so can read them...but yiur writing captured me and i love it so i did remember and waited...and am still waiting...so please, please update soon...ok?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
It was perfect, very lokiish. I can't wait to read more. Befit fic ever, very different. None like it.
anonymous chick chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Please update soon, doll!
Infinities Lover chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Love it! Update soon!
tinawinna chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Ooohhh, I can't wait for the next chapter to see what they plan to do. :D
tinawinna chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
:D oh Loki, your such a good actor. :D
tinawinna chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Thank the gods, (chuckle), that Kagome is there to guide Loki on his path of acceptance. :D
tinawinna chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I love you Loki! And I accept you for who you are.
Poor Kagome and Souta. T-T
tinawinna chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Omg! That was Souta that got shoot wasn't it? T-T
miana chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
This story sure has grabbed my attention! I hope to see more chapters soon!
InuFanJinx chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!