Reviews for Yoko has returned they cry
kyuubilover chapter 2 . 2/22
Please Continue
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/2
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
Britt chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I love your story keep up the good work I don't think people thought for naruto of past life maybe harry past life but not naruto.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
plez update
Dragonblaze66 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Please update soon!
Snake King chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Hey what's next
Shadowprice chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
this is good you should make more
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
O.o wow...just wow...could use a bit of fine touching but the plot is great.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
good work as for yuyu character definatally yuske and gen kia gotta have them and of course koenma can't wait for more great work
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Wow, I didn't expect Sasuke to go rouge so soon. I like this development!
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Dang, this is earlier than expected? It's been like a month if the published date is right Y.Y Kyhaaha he can grow plants on metal. OH god, he made temari go fan girl. LUlz ino actually going fan girl cuz of the plants and not cuz he is a hunk is a nice touch. Kyhahaha lee has youko connections? Hahah lee putting a show for his superior? Hmm but a lion? I love lee and all, but a lion doesn't look like his spirit animal XD. Maybe a monkey? I unno oh wells. I hope Naruyoko saves sarutobi. Bwhaha holy shit kakashi sucks. He got his eye stolen XD. Awww so cute, he fixed up kakashi. He won't even need sharingan. Awww kakashi used to watch over him, but it seems he was still a suckie sensei. Oh wells... Omfg I need moar ugh, I'll hate you if I have to wait another month... Shouldn't boton still be working? Maybe she is the shinigami that sealed kyu? She learned in yuyu that being adorable doesn't make you a bad ass or something? XD. Be funny if when sarutobi does the death reaper seal Naruto is there and she sees him and turns back to boton and gives him a hug or something. Then kyu would be all like "BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH, I SAW HIM FIRST"
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This sounds interesting. Or maybe it's just me being a yu yu fan boy. Lets give it a go. Hahah kibbles made it to the finals, wonder who they fought. Yay hayate is alive ] Wtf is wrong with kibbles? If he actually killed Naruto, sarutobi would put him down like the dog he is. Psh the barrier kibbles put up didn't look/sound? like it had the power to turn people to ash. Kyhahaha such a boss, so he was trying to be human? Lulz kibbles wants Naruto back. So did yoko ever become yuyu's kurama? Be awkward if he and kyu were both kurama . Holy shit, xenomorph spit D. OH god, kibbles channeling his inner hina and he ain't even a chick. Aww man whorochi got this powerful boxes... dammit. Watch 'em turn Naruto back to a dee de dee. Aww lame, he gonna start awakening peoples full powers and shit. How does everyone know of yoko? I understand animal clans and shit. But usually it's legends to normal humans. Kyhaahah he is kurama, oh god plants grow where he walks. Kyahaha kyu is channeling her inner nibi. I like the first chapter, even if he gonna power up kibbles. But I guess all things considered, kibbles did free/release him? He gave humans info on seals? Guess the uzumaki actually understood his teachings? XD. Kinda dumb giving them how to seal you... I guess the low reviews is cuz of the update rate? I mean this chapter was pretty good. Yay harem D. I hate when he is an op demon yet only has one girl. I mean demons supposedly take what they want and what not. I'll check out your other stories, but I definitely want this one updated.
jgreek chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
cant wait to see yoko reunite with kyuubi
KakarotSSJ7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012