Reviews for Yoko has returned they cry
lee chapter 2 . 1/15
please update soon
clifford.mayatt chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Hey There! This Story Is Going Great So Far! As Far As Other Yu Yu Hakusho Characters I'd Bring In Hiei, Yukina, Yusuke, Botan, Kuwabara,Genkai ,And Koenma As Friends And Enemies Would Be Toguro, Sensui And Yomi With The Latter Being A Friendly Rival Slash Enemy Like In The Anime's Final Season.
guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
hey could you please do a crossover between new 52 batman comics and call of duty black ops where its young Raul Menendez x 52 Harley Quinn from 52 batman comics its this Harley Quinn : google 52 Harley Quinn 0033 and check images first image now its M rated and there will be adult content and frank never threw the grenade please do it please, please , please, please, ok

PS: they will have a kid later on in the chapters
kyuubilover chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Please Continue
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
Britt chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I love your story keep up the good work I don't think people thought for naruto of past life maybe harry past life but not naruto.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
plez update
Dragonblaze66 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Please update soon!
Snake King chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Hey what's next
Shadowprice chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
this is good you should make more
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
O.o wow...just wow...could use a bit of fine touching but the plot is great.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
good work as for yuyu character definatally yuske and gen kia gotta have them and of course koenma can't wait for more great work
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Wow, I didn't expect Sasuke to go rouge so soon. I like this development!
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Dang, this is earlier than expected? It's been like a month if the published date is right Y.Y Kyhaaha he can grow plants on metal. OH god, he made temari go fan girl. LUlz ino actually going fan girl cuz of the plants and not cuz he is a hunk is a nice touch. Kyhahaha lee has youko connections? Hahah lee putting a show for his superior? Hmm but a lion? I love lee and all, but a lion doesn't look like his spirit animal XD. Maybe a monkey? I unno oh wells. I hope Naruyoko saves sarutobi. Bwhaha holy shit kakashi sucks. He got his eye stolen XD. Awww so cute, he fixed up kakashi. He won't even need sharingan. Awww kakashi used to watch over him, but it seems he was still a suckie sensei. Oh wells... Omfg I need moar ugh, I'll hate you if I have to wait another month... Shouldn't boton still be working? Maybe she is the shinigami that sealed kyu? She learned in yuyu that being adorable doesn't make you a bad ass or something? XD. Be funny if when sarutobi does the death reaper seal Naruto is there and she sees him and turns back to boton and gives him a hug or something. Then kyu would be all like "BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH, I SAW HIM FIRST"