Reviews for The Five Factors
Mrs. MakeitShort chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Cool. I want to read more...
Duke Serkol chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I for one was very happy with Factor 5's ideas and some (some!) of their sketches... which is why I'm at the same time elated to see this fanfic getting made but also unhappy that there already are some deviations from what little story had leaked about the project... namely that Pit didn't lose his wings and he most certainly was not made mortal. I assume that's what you meant by "stripped of his divinity and cast out among mortals"... though he most certainly was to be banished to the world of mortals, that part is true. We know this because the game was apparently to have a modern setting, centuries having gone by since Pit's banishment (probably influencing his character significantly judging by the grim look in his eyes).

Aside from that... I would have liked this part of the story to be longer and fleshed out more (like, with an actual trial, even if farcical)
And... Galactos? Is the Silver Surfer going to be in this story? I should hope not :p

With that said, I'm still looking forward to see how this continues :)
DrkVrtx chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
"We hereby strip away your divinity and cast you out to the mortals to deal with."

I'm interested by this line; does this mean that the Gods will make it known to humankind what Pit has allegedly done, or simply that the Gods won't intervene in Pit's affairs in any way?

Also, lol at Viridi, she totally just stole the moment with her attitude.
Mylene Farrow chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love this fan fic! I just love a good mystery and crime investigation. PLEASE POST SOON!