Reviews for The Five Factors
Moofish chapter 2 . 11/14
Please keep updating! I love this story. :)
YoshiDB chapter 1 . 11/11
Wow, an update after 4 years! That's a very rare occurrence, especially for this game. The scrapped story Factor 5 had planned for Kid Icarus would've make an interesting story, so I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Duke Serkol chapter 2 . 11/8
Yup, still in existence.

Well the lack of wings is certainly helping him fit in... and it seems like not much time has gone by between chapters. I wonder if a time-skip to present day will eventually occur later on. Definitely not soon seeing as this chapter is doing character and world building.
At any rate, it's nice to see this story come back from the dead.

Interesting that Magnus and Gaol ended up parting ways in this continuity too, even without the latter becoming a "Dark Lord".

I'd say the part I liked most about this chapter was Pit dealing with the loss of all things he's always taken for granted, such as limitless ammo and ice cream.
...too bad that he immediately and -fortuitously- finds a Fortune Bow. Feels like there was potential for him to struggle more with his newfound limitations (which again, I found very interesting) but was quickly squashed right then and there, at least when it comes to weaponry.

I'm also kind of surprised that he found no difference in the hot spring. I seem to remember that Magnus, as a mortal, did not find them nearly as refreshing as Pit.
Mrs. MakeitShort chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Cool. I want to read more...
Duke Serkol chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I for one was very happy with Factor 5's ideas and some (some!) of their sketches... which is why I'm at the same time elated to see this fanfic getting made but also unhappy that there already are some deviations from what little story had leaked about the project... namely that Pit didn't lose his wings and he most certainly was not made mortal. I assume that's what you meant by "stripped of his divinity and cast out among mortals"... though he most certainly was to be banished to the world of mortals, that part is true. We know this because the game was apparently to have a modern setting, centuries having gone by since Pit's banishment (probably influencing his character significantly judging by the grim look in his eyes).

Aside from that... I would have liked this part of the story to be longer and fleshed out more (like, with an actual trial, even if farcical)
And... Galactos? Is the Silver Surfer going to be in this story? I should hope not :p

With that said, I'm still looking forward to see how this continues :)
DrkVrtx chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
"We hereby strip away your divinity and cast you out to the mortals to deal with."

I'm interested by this line; does this mean that the Gods will make it known to humankind what Pit has allegedly done, or simply that the Gods won't intervene in Pit's affairs in any way?

Also, lol at Viridi, she totally just stole the moment with her attitude.
Mylene Farrow chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love this fan fic! I just love a good mystery and crime investigation. PLEASE POST SOON!