Reviews for Memory, come hither
dumbledearme chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh my god, can there please be more of this?
The Silver-Tongued Lion chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Whoop whoop! You go, author! Loved this fic. Small changes like gender or placement of characters or their actions that set off huge changes to the story are what fascinate me most. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Plzz update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
is there going to be a part II? this was really lovely xx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
perfect. seriously just perfect xx
Isis Feist chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
what a great concept! I love theon as a girl! What I also like is that Thea isn't perfect, that's a mistake often made in Fanfiction, when teh main character is too perfect the sory gets broing. I also really like the way you tell this story, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I don't usually review, because I'm lazy as fuck, but there are far too few review on this fic. THIS IS LOVELY. I just... Theon is one of my favorite characters, and somehow, I love Thea even more than him. She hard and soft, and she makes me love her c:

I don't know if you plan on continuing this or not, but I just wanted you to know I love this. Thank you for writing it.
Psycho17 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I like Theon genderswitched- can't wait to see read more fem Theon.
Mo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I always thought Robb and Theon would unavoidable become involved with each other if they had different genders. It only makes sense. But I don't recall ever reading such a story. And I really admire how you make this concept work. Theon is a quite complex character and writing him as a female and still staying in character must be difficult. You managed great.
The start is really promising. I would like to read more.
And I would like for Robb to stay alive please und for Thea keeping all her limbs.

With regards,

Mo
Ella Sander Castle-Fey chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'm actually supposed to do my homework by now, but anyway, I ended up on AGAIN and came across your story. You need to know I don't regret at all remaining here reading it for about half an hour. It's really good. I had thought about a gender-switched Theon too, but never dwelled on the idea. This "character study" (in a way, it's clearly one) made me think a lot and finally, it dawned on me you perfectly figured out the whole dynamics of this eventual situation. You made my day putting this into words, thank you.