Reviews for 22 September 2004
This was amazingly written...their epic and beautiful story started like this.
You're great!
Thank you for sharing it!
alebam86 chapter 1 . 7/22
Great;)
Thank you so much for your writing...you're amazing!
ketty chapter 1 . 7/21
I miss so much them...thank you:)
I love your style,you're a great writer.
The bond Jack/Kate is so special and lovely right from the start.
Lost is an amazing show with incredible stories and memorable characters.
The first meeting between Jack and Kate is amazing,magic. Best couple ever, I love them.
I miss Lost too.
sandyba chapter 1 . 6/3
Great tribute... Lost is the best TV show ever in my opinion.
emerson023 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was great and such an appropriate tribute to the best TV show EVER! Thank you.
Shellie chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love your stories, and I hope you have time to write more lost fanfiction. Great job!
Cinzia chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
How come I'm still a wreck mess about this show and jate and how come I cry every time you write something about them? *bawls* Thank yu so much and never stop writing!
BlueDream chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwww...such a sweet drabble - perfect for this day Im feeling a bit sad because this is the first year that I dont have time to rewatch the Pilot on this day, but Ill definitely do it on Monday. :) I saw your fic a couple of hours ago but wanted to save it for later - make it the last thing I read before I go to sleep, who knows, maybe Ill have a Jate dream ;) Anyway, tnx so much for posting this, Yas!
lostindallas62 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Thank u. THAT was so beautiful done!
I miss them so much...my fav TV couple of ALL times!
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
What a great short fic to celebrate the anniversary! Cute and absolutely true to what we saw so many years ago in the pilot.
gathers-no-moss chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I didn't even think about it being the anniversary of the beginning of Lost, until I saw a post on tumblr. :) This is really beautiful. I can't believe I still love this couple so much after all these years, and it's posts like this that remind me why.
destello chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this! Brilliantly written! I can't believe it's been 8 years since LOST first aired! Thank you for this perfect drabble!