Reviews for Last Train
StarLightxStarNight chapter 1 . 10/5
one of my favourite Toolshipping fanfics on this site! :)
Placido is allergic towards dogs? X'D
I remember I once gave him stuffed toy dog on YGO Tag force 5 and he hates it.
But when I gave him stuffed toy cat he said "It's not good but it's not bad" and I was like "So you loves iiiiiiitttt~ So you secretly loves tiny animals such as caaaatttsss? JUST ADMIT IT!"

I think it's a nice idea to make Placido secretly loves cats (or tiny animals) so he has a soft spot on him :3
The beginning of how Antinomy and Placido could be together 3
I love them and I reaaaaaally love how you made them!
Their start are so hilarious but It's perfect and suit their personality so much!
Please update it, you are making your fans curious!

I still love Yu-Gi-OH! 5D's even though its already finished and I'm still hoping you haven't give up on your stories :)
Placido is being an a** while Antinomy slam the door open screaming something but always ended up saying "Oh hi Yusei" (All hail Yusei is the God who prevent Bruno receive the full force blaming from Antinomy about Placido) X'D

All the characters are made sooooooo PUERFECT!
You should update chp 7,I have reread the whole chp of these stories and I LOVE IT and I LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Please please ease please update.! I read this for the third time n I still can't get over how great this is.! _ it's interesting :3 n I like how pokemon is in it.! :D I will love yuh forever if yuh update pretty soon c: please n thank you.!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I love this.! Please update as soon as yuh can _ I love how my little pony n pokemon are on here c: it makes me love this even more since I love these things cx
Deck Divination chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Thanks once again for a great chapter. It seems that I look forward to this story more with each chapter.

I confess that I know zero about My Little Pony, but I thought it was funny that Bruno's favorite had Rainbow in the name given the Rainbow Bridge! Very nice!

The difference between potential Yusei suitors Bruno's and Jack's responses to his troubled relationship with Kiryu is interesting. Jack's desire for Yusei to stand up for himself here is parallels the anime quite nicely. I like it! Bruno is such a wimp in this story, it makes me laugh. I don't think it's too far out, though.

Antinomy/Placido ... not sure what to say about that except what a weird way to get together! That sort of suits them. The bit with Brave not believing in love is rather interesting and seems like a very "collegiate" attitude. I wonder if he'll change his mind? I can't wait to find out!

As always, I'm looking forward to your next update!
x0Francisco0x chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Love the long chapter. :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
AllenXME chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
ohmigods you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddd toUPDATE! i can't wait for the next chapter! THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! 3
Chibitaida chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want to know more! What will happen, I don't know, and that's why I need to know! Anyways, dear god, did this story so far managed to make me cry (knowing how Jack feels with the feeling of longing for someone for too long), and I want to know what will happen between Yusei and Kiryu, and Bruno! Omysloths, I praise this story. How it messes with my feels...
RedShoeParade chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Awwww! I hope Bruno and Yuusei talk soon. And ya know, I'm really starting to like Bruno :3
RedShoeParade chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I feel bad for Yuusei. But he still has Jack, Crow and Bruno. That's good :)
RedShoeParade chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Oh my god Jack. Jack, Brave and Ant are so funny. You did a really great job. :3
RedShoeParade chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I can't stop laughing at this chapter. I love your characterization of Ant. Tears literally weld up in my eyes over this.
RedShoeParade chapter 1 . 6/19/2013