Reviews for Turkey Drop
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
You are so wonderful. What a great fiction.
timeturnergirl18 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
this story is kool now i just wish it would really happen you know so got any more great stories in that little head of urs lol
stifler's girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
that was good
913paradox chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
_ GREAT FIC! good job...
Gorgonzola chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I love this story from start to finish. The first installment of how they got together was breath taking and really sweet. The fact that their friends and family support them totally is great, it would be unrealistic for them to have reacted in any other way as they have always been depicted as being so close.

The style of writing is very good and I can't wait for the next part of the story.

Well done! Keep it coming!
tommyz girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
is there another ch. or is that all?
Collene chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
awesome i 've always found the idea of two guys making out oddly arousing. But you wrote it perfectly. Keep up the good work. You are extremely talented.:)
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I am attempting to read the entire Food Series right now! So expect a few more reviews from me. _~

You nut. !
AngelMacDougall chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
that was great! Though i would have never of all things, Eric and Jack. but keep up the good work!
neo-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
_ i totally luv this story too! you know, you are SUCH a great writer, hun
Zendou chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Addicting. Simply insatiable! Let the good times ROLL! Eric and Jack ROCK as a couple!

Trey
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
WOW! that was good! hehehehehehehehehe! i love jack...keep up the good work!
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
that was good too! i think i may like this one even more then the first, maybe...

~Tris
beforethequeen chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
heh heh! cool! i liked it, i liked it alot!
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Hooray for proper scene change warnings! _

You really seem to like these long formats. (Not that I'm complaining.) Ever think of doing things in chapters?