Reviews for Surrender
Mar-one chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Thank you! I like Hoshi's boldness.
MizJoely chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Great follow up! You have a lovely writing style, a sly sense of humor and a great handle on the characters. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
Sue chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
As always, beautiful! The first chapter was intense. You captured Malcolm exceedingly well. Loved the second chapter. Hoshi is so awesome. I am impressed you can write drama, humor, and romance all in one. Please write more!
jyorraku chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
This was adorable, I loved this: Malcolm was in a quandary. For the doctor, he wanted to say none, for Hoshi, he wanted to say all over.

HAHAHA.
Alelou chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Okay. NOW we have your ending from that earlier story. Very nice. I can imagine them having this conversation. This puts M and H together very early, though - will you continue with this? (Missing Malcolm and Hoshi scenes?)

The POV shifts caught me by surprise at first, but once I settled in it was rather enjoyable to dive in and out of the various parties.

The little note about Trip after the mouth sign had me wondering if you're *intentionally* tweaking the slash crowd. :)
Alelou chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow. That's a very well done picture of brutality, but I'm kind of freaked out that he's apparently able to do this to himself intentionally.
Begoogled chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Malcolm is a lucky man. Got to take one for the team, and got a date with our linguist. Cute! I wouldn't like to have an eel on my face, either :) Loved the "pinnacle of his ambitions", hehe!
tahmtahm chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
So sweet - Malcolm should be pampered (and embarrassed) every once in a while.
Thanks for writing!
tahmtahm chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Malcolm did a superb job in that episode of looking like he was giving up information, which was really the whole point - to get them to activate Daniel's device so Jon could get back. Malcolm knows just how much of himself to give up. Great job of writing from Malcolm's point of view - much appreciated!
Belen09 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Very Nice!

I liked the interplay between Malcolm, Hoshi, and Phlox!

(And actually the first chapter was well written too - disturbing but well-written. Ouch!)