Reviews for Stalker, Stalker, Pants on Fire
BadexDruna chapter 1 . 6/5
Nikkei out x
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
That was really awesome. A great idea and very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Omg. I loved this story so much. Totally original and ingenius plot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is amazing! You need to write more Bade fics! Save the fandom please
LifenthewayIseeit chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Love this so much :)
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was AMAZING. I love your stories!
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I didn't want this to end! Really well written.
How do you get your characters so spot on?
BB x
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Okay and this one is my fave now! I laughed so much especially when Ryder was going over the house rules. I loved Beck's and Cat's reactions (and Andre's when they think he is the admirer). All in all another great fic.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was good. I like all the different pairing, but I dislike Beck. He still a butthead and I think Jade shouldn't be with him if he's not willing to do man up without the help of interference.
midnight craving chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Haha, I had fun reading this fic X3 I thoroughly enjoyed it! I always love when Beck is jealous lol and I loved the humor you threw in XD very great!
VampyraGoddessOfDarkness chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love your stories. I've just been some kind of invisible ghost, floating over your writing but not reviewing. That's probably because I didn't have much Internet access in the past month. ;) You're now officially one of my favorite writers, and my first favorite Bade author. Can you write something else? I don't know what, but your pieces are always interesting.
Nina chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh Khay. You really did unleash your imagination.
I loved every word of it, as always. Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Love love xx
boughtthedream chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this one so much. Of course Beck would take credit for something he didn't do and thank goodness for Jade's little brother. I loved all the interactions with the potential admirer also.

Favorite line:"They were both tall and lithe, with milky white skin that would make most painters cry in gratitude."
Just because I immediately got the image of some painter bowing down to them while crying.

Really good.
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Too cute! I was trying to play detective while reading and still got it wrong. Lol. I loved the wicked way reference. I just got done watching Dallas so in my mind the southern guy looked like John Ross. Anyway great work as usual! :)