Reviews for Fractal
Iryelb chapter 23 . 7/7
You have an interesting way of writing that is both intensely interesting while still managing to leave me lost and confused most of the time as to the many, many, things, places, people, and concepts you try to introduce. I hope you haven't been axe murdered at some point in the last two and a half years because you stopped updating this story and I would really like to read more.
Mernom chapter 21 . 5/6
Only 11 and he faced the Queen of Summer and the Princess of Black Blood... I'm not sure where are you going with this anymore..
Mernom chapter 20 . 5/6
This is getting out of hand..
Mernom chapter 18 . 5/6
So Fleur is a drug addict or something? That's certainly something original.
Mernom chapter 14 . 5/6
So you decided to add Draco to the party.. I've read some fics that do that, and if done right it will be glorious.
Mernom chapter 10 . 5/6
The kaleidoscope was too fast paced, skipping huge amounts of time.
This is the opposite, elaborating a bit too much, in addition to the other POVs.
Mernom chapter 9 . 5/6
So Perenelle is not Arc, but apparently related. Interesting...
Mernom chapter 6 . 5/6
Well Neville DEFINITELY acts different then his canon counterpart. Given his comment about his father, seems my hypothesis was correct.
Mernom chapter 2 . 5/5
Neville seems alot more confident... Were his parents not tormented this time around?
Mernom chapter 1 . 5/5
This start was much less OP then the original... Let's see how it goes this time
Aegorm chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
Nothing makes sense in this... Your entire story was hard to understand but these last two chapters pushed it to new levels.
MissGardenia chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
Alas, I regret not having time to read this while you were actively updating. I think you executed at least a little better this go around. Well, at least, things haven't run off into insanity and plots out of nowhere that invalidate long running previous developments quite as of yet.

Fleur's subplot and how it could potentially intersect with Draco were interesting.
reapr chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Let us have the faintest of hopes, that within the remains of this predecessor can a better rise.

I guess reading all 64 chapters of Wizard of the Kaleidoscope, without knowing an INCH of Fate series, in one day, wasn't such a good idea...

It was all understandable and comprehensible by the time Voldemort rose, where after that it was all a BARELY understood trainwreck which really squeezed, drained, and sucked the living daylights out of my brain.

Understandably, there's life outside FF, but is it that hard to put in Xover tags or even warnings in the first chapter if you're planning to include the mechanics of not one, but TWO series? Arguably famous series, but please understand that we as the audience do not always have the same deep understanding or strong understanding of the concepts, especially when fed under the span of a few chapters.

Do not mistake, you writing quality is of a high caliber, and for those who considered it ,"noob", so to say, then I have no idea in the sense of what good writing is.
Zoanzon chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Well, Fleur is definitely worrying me.
ironhair chapter 3 . 7/31/2015