Reviews for Fractal
Broken Ascendent chapter 2 . 2/1
Sorry, but there is NO way Draco would be stupid enough to do that as a young child especially in front of a bunch of witnesses, he basically consigned himself to getting tossed to azkaban for using an Unforgivable on a Pure-blood child.
Qinetiq chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Writing style is awesome, but midget spell repertoire? AK, Reducto, etc? It's kinda waaaaay overboard, don't you think? ;)
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
Nice story in general. But in chapter 21, where the big fight occurs, you suddenly introduce us with like ten new characters within the span of a few paragraphs. So the whole scene was more confusing than interesting.

You should really either do a better introduction of your crossover elements, or advise the reader to study them beforehand, because like this it is quite disorienting to read about. ( And i just realised that this is a crossover cause someone mentioned it in a review, i thought at first that all these were simply ocs, lol. )
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
I think that this is the first exposition and theory heavy story that does not bore me, but rather intrigues me. The plot and characterisations seem well thought out and executed. The only place where you lost me a bit is the part with Lucius' history. I am wondering if you left those gaps on purpose, to make it so confusing, or not. Other than that, everything i have read so far is very interesting.

Nowadays, it is so damn difficult to find well written stories on this site. And by that, I am not simply talking about rudimentary notions, such as grammar and spelling, but rather... something more that every writer needs in order to compose a competent fic. Your story seems to be going that extra mile. Good job.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
Amazing fanfiction.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
So you don't speak at all about classes. This is a school after all...
OoOXylionOoO chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
So Perenelle is a vampire ? firstborn ?
The Almighty XDXGX chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
one ofthe greatest stories I have read so far from the Harry Potter archives. can't wait for the next update.
Ilikeawesometrains chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Nice Cliffie! However, I liked the original write better. There was more action in the original fanfic.
GreenAlien123 chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
You have "spent the entirety of this fic so far painstakingly setting this up" and now you stopped writing? Seriously? and it is such a great story, too.
Lord Blood chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
up till this point, i could mostly understand what was going on. but now, the majority of this chapter has just gone over my head. seriously, a little fucking explanation would be nice. not only do you not indicate that this is a crossover (the only reason i even figured out that this draws from other works is cuz i googled some of the names presented in this chapter) but you don't EXPLAIN a single fucking thing. a lot of it i had to draw my own conclusions, and while it has helped me to get the basic gist of shit like the association, the primary colors, etc., i don't know any of the characters, know their significance, or their role. this is a shit story, and until you learn how to properly explain wtf is going on (or properly mark this as a fate stay night crossover), it will remain that way.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
Very very good but did you die
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
This is a very bad story, because there's very little story at all. It's a connection of different scenes, with details that don't make sense and I don't care about. It's a Harry Potter story, nobody wants to be retaught what the primary colours are and who the Hell was a light mage. And the children. My fucking God, nobody acts like that when they're eleven. You try hard, you really do, but it's all cliches under this pile of crap.
Pyro-Wolf16 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
I think I would enjoy where this story is headed but there's simply too much I don't understand for me to want to progress. I recognize elements from the Fate series, the Sharingan from Naruto and possibly the Dresden files?

I watched and enjoyed Fate/Zero but have no desire to see the rest and it seems like you need that base knowledge to appreciate this fic. It seems as if this should be a crossover or paced slower to introduce the unknown elements more slowly rather than throwing the reader in at the deep end.

It is very well written and introduces interesting elements into the HP world but not for me I think.
TonalArchitect chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
I read your original story, Wizard of the Kaleidoscope, a number of years ago and enjoyed it greatly. A few months ago I decided to sort through my original accounts favorites list, and among the stories I re-read was Wizard of the Kaleidoscope. On my second time reading it, i thought it was a piece of shit Fractal, on the other hand? Fractal is pure fucking genius.