Reviews for Link X Ghirahim
Aryanell chapter 1 . 3/27
HOOOOW CUUUTE HOWWWW SWEEEET IM CRYING THIS IS SO EUSGIUKJZGSEBMODIB. LOVE GHIRALINK. GHIRALINK FTW.
issy chapter 1 . 2/9
perrrdy good! not bad, i have ta' say! lol you make a sequel, ya' hear?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
M
JenniferMcMillan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was just awesome! I pressed it randomly thinking it was just some stupid story but it was actually so good that I had to keep readin! (Even though I was supposed to be doing homework!) ;)
Butterfliesofthesky chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
In a way this is a soul/mind break fic, I'm usually not into those but, it was done in a way that Link was enjoying it in a sick twisted way. So I loved this fanfic :) Besides I found the part were he called him his lover adorable :3
NovaAttalieVash chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
You're an amazing writer write more please. We LOVE this pairing soo much! ,

The Nova Night, Attalie Night, and Nero Night triplet sisters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You are soooo good at this!
sophiakuso chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I have to say that your writing style is one of the best i've seen on this website :) I read this and I think that you should be a novelist or some kind of author - you're grammar is spectacular, your characterization is amazing, and your context is out of this world. please let me know if you ever write a novel or a book on something - I would buy it in a heartbeat!
Alira chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That was amazing, but are you insane or something? Just kidding, I can't believe someone could write like that. How old are you exactly?
Cristal chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
More plz
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Holy shit I'd LOVE to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
'What the holy hell was that?' xDDD LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
MORE MORE! XD
Kerureyu chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really enjoyed this!
roxanne.augest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story is AWESOME! You definitely need to make another chapter or somethin', but thanks for writing it and i love it. _