Reviews for I Could Have Danced All Night
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I am completely in love with Rumplestiltskin (And by extension Rumbelle) so i love this story (And yes, I know I need help). Thanks for the epilogue, I wish that had happened. didn't the episode in season two when she forgot break your heart?!
Kindest Regards
ER
Erik's Rose chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
LOVED THIS!
Kindest Regards
ER
Drac1026 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is great! I can totally see this happening, and that would make since why he chose her as his price. I always wondered what his motives were, and this would be a great one.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Aw, that was such a sweet AU ending. Sigh. I love that they met and fell in love at Cinderella's wedding. Makes sense to me.

Season 2 Premiere: Rumbelle! (squee!) I just loved that moment when she made him promise, and he said, "Oh, Sweetheart, I promise," and then they kissed. Aaaahhh! Even though it was obvious he was going to break that promise, it was still such an amazing moment. Didn't you think so? Also, I had to do a fangirl squee at the very beginning - It's Bae!
amilie481516 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Yay! I loved this story I am completely obsessed with these two!
Neferet25 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Lovely story, thanks so much for posting it!

I am so psyched for the premiere - I am much too old to be this excited about a TV show - but I can't wait to see these two again!
Grace5231973 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
It was great! Amuch happier ending than the original skin deep episode!
Catkid14 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Aww! This was so cute! I love Rumbelle, and I was glad that ABC brought Belle back. Hope to see more OUAT fics from you:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
And then he steals her from her dad's castle. :) Ahh, happy endings.
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I have to admit, that song was running through my head as I read this! It would have been great to see this in the show. I would love to see these two dance..kiss, pretty much anything!
Anonymous Nerd Girl chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was a sweet little Rumbelle.
Leafena chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
a really charming little peice.