Reviews for A Wild Horse in Equestria
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 2/15
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
swiming with sharks is proberly from dragon ball but i would not put it pass ranma's father to use that ideal
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Oh my goodness I hope you update this soon this was Funny! This is an interesting story I cant wait to see what happens next.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
So, Twilight does not believe in curses, uh?
Veedramon chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
What would poison joke do to Ranma?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Hiryo chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Thanks for updating
pensuka chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
i wonder how the rest react learning of the curse and i wonder how they react learning ranma's fear due to the neko-ken
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Nice story. Had me laughing a lot. Plz write another chapter.
Narsil chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Good to see this continued, a lot of fun. And yeah, the usual response to stories of Genma's "training." There's a good reason it was a training journey, and it wasn't just because Genma's grabby ways always had them moving on.
reykan chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Great stuff. Saw it on fimfic, had to wait till it was here to comment. I love ranma, have for several years, and MLP has an interesting fan-base, so crosses of the two are always welcome. One thing you could get away with, if you're having time pass in Nerima, is have Ryoga show up, since he teleports or whatever. Maybe start the chapter with the locals refusing to believe the things he does daily. Ryoga would be his living proof.
fan chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
update raging fist
fan chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
so your never updating raging fist again?!
Princess Asuna chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Nice update! Short but nice. I hope to see more soon, as well as continuations on other stories you have in the works too _
Guardoflight chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Another enjoyable chapter and I hope to see more in the near future. I also wonder what Twilight will think of Ranma's curse