Reviews for Magical Device Gungnir
Maya I. Hendricks chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
NOOO! Come back... ;_;
PCheshire chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
...please continue this! TTATT it's awesome!
love SI as long as it's male with no female harem or made well... *drool*
Unknown Miko chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Please Update soon. I have to see what will happen to Kieren next. Where will Kieren go and what will she do in a dimension where she doesn't really know anyone and has no one to turn to? I have to know.
fuji92 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Hmm...I can see this going to be a good story...and damn well I admit I haven't browse through this Nanoha fic section since...ugh too many...Nanofate stories...I just hope this doesn't with Nanofate. Anyway, I kinda wondered if you still updating this fic? This is actually interesting. I'll put this on my Hit Lis-I mean Watch List for now. - Fuji92
Sky EXE chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
This is going to be sweet.

I really like how this chapter turned out. It was worth the wait.

I have a feeling that this fic won't end at the end of MGLN S1. I have VERY high expectations for this fic, and I expect it to span through the entirety of S1 and A's, at the very least.

I'm REALLY loking forward to seeing the TSAB's reaction to Kieren, especially at his magical power level and the fact that he's the last of the Al-Hazard.

Please hurry. I can't wait for more!
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This looks fun. :)

I like your FateGungnir story, too, and I assume that this would be a prequel to that?

Well, I look forward to seeing what happens, and I hope that the next chapter comes soon. :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Sky EXE chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is a good fic. I hope to read more soon!

*GASP!* Kieren... is the last of the... Al Hazard?! AWESOME!
Bringn' Steam Punk chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Please oh please up date
DBZLOVER chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
OOOHHHH, a self-insert into MGLN, haven't seen that before. A real pity too. And I like how this one is starting off. Good work so far, I don't see anything wrong. Just remember-try not to make your OC too powerful, at least at the beginning. He still has to acquire skill, experience, and learn to focus his power. But try not to make him a third wheel, I would hate to simply see a rehash of canon. I look forward to the next chapter.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hm, pretty good so far. Quite well written, very nice details, you do pretty good at capturing the emotions of the character.

I find it quite interesting how you send him in without complete knowledge (or as complete ad te current series is) of the Nanoha series, that's a bit rare. I like it.

I also REALLY like how you're planning to take into account that a new characters presence logically results in CHANGES. FAAAAAR too many authors don't do that when it comes to writing OCs or self inserts. I will be following this with close interest. Keep up the good work!